Fintie Ultra Slim Lightweight All-around Protection Omni Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 inch Tablet, White

BY FINTIE

This case is for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 inch Tablet (2014 released)only. It will not work for any other model tablet. The Fintie Omni Case has your back and your front. It offers all-around protection and is precisely designed to keep your tablet fully covered with a slim fit. It folds into different positions to make reading, viewing, or typing even easier. Full coverage The Fintie Omni Case protects the back, the screen and all sides, while maintaining the thin and light design of Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Leather design The Fintie Omni Case is made from premium PU leather and comes in various vivid colors. It also features a soft, color-matched microfiber lining that helps keep your display clean. Wake on open. Sleep on close. Open the Omni Case, and Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 magically wakes up. Close it, and Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 automatically goes to sleep. FaceTime and movie stand The Fintie Omni Case folds in just the right places to become the perfect video chatting and movie-watching stand. Keyboard stand The Fintie Omni Case does double duty as a keyboard stand. Fold it back to tilt the tablet into a comfortable typing position. Specifically designed for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 inch tablet (2014 released). With magnet built in to support sleep/wake feature Fintie Redesigned Omni case covers the back, the screen and all sides yet still retains the thin and light design of Galaxy Tab 4 8.0. Cover folds into different positions to make reading, viewing, or typing even easier Slim lightweight durable hardback with premium PU leather. It also features a soft, color-matched microfiber lining that adds comfort and an additional layer of protection Magnetic closure. Easy clip-on application and precise cut-outs with easy access to all controls and features. This is a one piece case, the front and back does not separate Available in a variety of bright, fun colors. This product is sold exclusi see more...

Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Techie Expert Level 4
Loved it in white. I purchased one for me & the blue 1 for my fiancé. It is great for protecting but also trendy. It's lightweight but sturdy. The fold protected the screen and also let me stand it up so we could view it easier without holding it all the time.
Sem K.
Bought this case for my younger brother & it's great. It doesn't make it bulky and protects his tablet from cracking after dropping it 100x.
Danielle L.
Tucson, AZ
Fits my tablet snug. Love that it doesn't add a lot of weight to my tablet especially if I put it in my purse and take it around for the day
Tina L.
Gastonia, Nc
This phone has a very vivid display. Great for browsing web, taking pictures, and offers a great display for watching movies on this device.
Carolina G.
Love how light this case is! Not use to finding a protective case that's as comfortable fitting & as protective as this one
Krystal Z.
Good, sturdy, protective case for your 8 inch tablet. Really helps when traveling with children.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
This case is amazing I dropped my tablet from the top of the stairs and it still works
Karraz Msaouri M.
Tanger
Techie Expert Level 1

Helllo !!!! MY name is karraz msaouri mohamed anas ?Morocco?, tanger city...I have a good channel of youtube with a large number of subscribers, So ...I can umboxing this product on a video in youtube ...and share it with my friend and my familly??.Country: MoroccoCity: TangerAdresse: AV HASSAN | GHERSSATE KTIOUET NO 126 TANGERZip postal:90000Adress email: yaminyamin309@gmail.comI LOVE "INFLUENSTER"
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Atiković A.
Great thing. It comes in all colors. It is lonlasting. You can find them in every mobile shop, computer shop.. Only one problem it gets dirty and you can not clean it you need to buy another one.
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
How exactly does it make the Samsung light weight.
Antoinette L.
It doesn't make it lightweight the actual case cover is light weight it's not heavy at all