Fintie Ultra Slim 360 Degree Rotating Case Cover with Hard Shell for Apple iPad Air (iPad 5), Red uploaded by Ja'Terrica B.Fintie Ultra Slim 360 Degree Rotating Case Cover with Hard Shell for Apple iPad Air (iPad 5), Red uploaded by Ja'Terrica B.Fintie Ultra Slim 360 Degree Rotating Case Cover with Hard Shell for Apple iPad Air (iPad 5), Red uploaded by Ja'Terrica B.

BY FINTIE #36 in Tablet Accessories

PLEASE NOTE: This case is designed for Apple iPad Air/iPad 5 2013 Release ONLY; It will Not be Compatible with the original iPad, iPad 2, 3, 4 or iPad mini. This Fintie 360 Degrees Rotating Case Cover for iPad is a must have a perfect companion for an easy and enjoying life. It is designed with functionality and visual elegance in mind, this case is not typical. Built-in Stand Case converts into a stand to hold the device upright for hands-free viewing of video, online books and more. Hard-Shell Hard-shell design offers a molded exterior to protect fragile glass displays that are prone to damage when bent. 360¡ãRotating Making it simple to transition between landscape and portrait options, the 360-degree feature allows for more viewing versatility while keeping your device in the case Specifically designed for Apple iPad 5 Air (5th Gen, 2013 release). Ultra-Slim profile 17mm (with iPad Air inside case) and lightweight under 8oz (case alone). Slim, light, and durable protective hard shell back cover provides 360 degrees rotating in the case for flexible landscape and portrait viewing. Premium anti-slip interior lining to not only protect the device against scratches but also assist with standing the device up regardless of landscape or portrait viewing. Automatically wakes or puts your device to sleep when the lid is opened and closed. Contains a magnetic closure. Easy clip-on application. Available in a variety of bright, fun colors. Search "Fintie iPad Air" for other styles and color options from Fintie. see more...

• Looking for a sturdy case for my iPad. Is this one any good?2 Answers
Elsa W.
Techie Expert Level 1
Good case it is protective I have dropped my iPad and it didn't break. This is the only case I have on my iPad. It is a good case for standing the iPad up to watch videos. I am satisfied with the case overall.
Morgan L.
Underhill, VT
It's clear that this is a well-made, solid case. At least I hope. I did notice a couple of small lose threads on the front but hardly enough to cause concern. The deep groves when placing the device at the proper angle for typing are a definite plus. What I don't like, however, is the added "heft" that it gives my thin iPad and that I can't fold the cover back all the way. It makes my device feel more like a laptop than something for casual computing. While I don't disagree that it is a really "cool" case, for my purposes, I don't love it.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
These cases are great! They protect the tablet, comes in lots of cute colors and help support the ipad in an upright position with ease. Plus at this price it is unbeatable.
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
I love the 360 degree cases because you can do a lot of stuff with them. For example, Since its 360you can turn it all around with no difficulty. I love it I have online light blue !!
Cynthia O.
Harlingen, TX
Great product. I purchase mine the month after i got my ipad last year. NO issues at all. Protect it. and give me the ability to watch netflix in bed.. because it sits up.
Afsheen  S.
These cases are very handyyyy for the times I m Netflix or other media or just simply using my iPad. I can set it to any level and just relax and use my ipad
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
I use one of these for my ipad mini and I love it! I haven't ever taken it off since I got it and it has worked very well. I recommend it
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
I love this case - its strong, durable, and adds a little style to your ipad. I think it's definitely one of the better ones out there
Haley L.
Plymouth, MA
You can't find a case that protects the iPad and comes in many colors for such a good a price as this one.
Ashley m.
Batesville, MS
Don't have one personally because I don't have an iPad but it is very durable and is a great price.
Mae M.
Looking for a sturdy case for my iPad. Is this one any good?