Fintie Smart Book Cover Case Ultra Slim Light Weight Stand Supports Three Viewing Angles for Apple iPad Air, Pink

BY FINTIE

This case is for Apple iPad Air (iPad 5) 2013 release ONLY; Will not be compatible with the original iPad, iPad 2,3,4 or iPad mini. The Fintie book cover case snaps securely to the Apple iPad to provide you with sturdy, durable protection for both the front and back of the device. The book cover's sleek, stylish design blends in seamlessly with the premium design of your iPad. It is obviously a perfect companion for an easy and enjoy life! Specifically designed for Apple iPad Air (iPad 5). With magnet built-in to support sleep/wake feature. Slim lightweight durable hardback with premium PU leather. Soft scratch-free microfiber lining adds comfort and an additional layer of protection. Easy clip-on application and precise cut-outs with smooth access to all controls and features. Magnetic closure, convenient and secure. Genius design of the cover offering 3 flexible positions to make viewing simple and comfortable. This is a one piece case, the front and back does not separate. Available in a variety of bright, fun colors. Sleek, stylish, versatile and protective. This product is sold exclusively by Fintie. Only buy from Fintie to get genuine Fintie(TM) products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service. see more...

Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
Used this for a school cover and it helps! I love this stuff! You will not regret using this! This stuff is so worth it. I would buy it at any price! My life feels complete with this stuff! No joke I'm so happy this stuff is made or I wouldn't know what to do!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
It is as described. Lightweight and very cute. I have the pink one. I like how it automatically locks my iPad when the cover is placed.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
I loved this book cover case it is slim and it is pretty lightweight for me to hold my IPAD. This case its affordable
Tal A.
Techie Expert Level 3
Great colors and features to stand up the iPad so you don't have to hold it the entire time
samantha m.
Great color and is very sturdy hold up my iPad for I don't have to. Definitely worth it
Assil A.
This product is very cool I want to review it on my channel .it is very beautyful and so cool and sweet and thanks
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Does the case stay in the standing position well or does it tend to fall down?
Schuyler R.
Griffin, GA
Does anyone know where I can find this?
Asma M.
waweee so lovely i love this