Fintie Shock Proof Convertible Handle Stand Kids Friendly for Samsung Tab 3 10-Inch And Tab 4 10-Inch Tablet, Blue

BY FINTIE

Specially designed for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 tablet. Made with dense heavy duty EVA foam, the same kind that is used in the soles of high end sneakers. Material can withstand considerable wear and tear and provide extreme shock protection. Super light weight and durable hazard free safe material perfect for kids and grownups alike Thick foam fully covers the back, sides and extends above the surface of the Samsung Tab 3/4 10.1 tablet screen, which means that the screen will remain safe from scratches if laid on its face. More important, grip handle can provide a secure grip for the device Fun driven convertible stand case can change into a handle for easy handling and carrying around from school to home. Also can be folded back to serve as the base to become a stand Cut out and openings for buttons controls and cameras. Available in a variety of bright, fun colors. Fintie always provides the widest selections (8 colors+) to customize to your own taste Fintie (TM) logo bearing Casebot Kiddie Series Light Weight Shock Proof Handle Case for Kids. One year warranty from Fintie LLC. Only buy from Fintie to get genuine Fintie(TM) products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service. see more...

Katie G.
Hartsdale
My niece is very rough she throws the tablet she's dropped it down the stairs and it survived I recommend this case to parents who give their children their tablet it was a great investment on our part we are purchasing another tablet and we are going to get the same exact case I highly recommend this case !!!
monica c.

First comment OMG I love it because it is super practical so I can take my tablet, I really love it .. Also it looks like the ipad haha: P
Heather H.
Mohnton, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this for my kids also bought for my nephew. They love that they can sit it up on a table while eating and watch shows.
Kyla D.
It's very easy to use and my little sister absolutely loves it (: and on the plus side, it's very protected just in case it's dropped
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
My son has taken over my tablet and I really needed some awesome protection! This product has saved my tablet!