Fintie Folio Slim Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 inch Tablet with Stylus Loop, Red

BY FINTIE

Fintie, a quality product within your reach! The Fintie Folio Classic Leather Case offers secure protection for your tablet while adding a range of versatile options. A smart holder is designed to hold your stylus pen, while a soft inner liner and protective corners help safeguard the tablet against scratches and damage. The Fintie Folio Classic Leather Case comes in a variety of bright, fun colors, the widest selections to suite your taste. It offers an ideal way to protect your tablet wherever you go. This case is for the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (2013 release) only. It will NOT work for the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (2012 release), Galaxy Note 10.1, Tab 3 7.0, Tab 3 8.0 or any other style tablets of Samsung. Premium synthetic leather with soft non-scratch microfiber interior specifically designed for Samsung GALAXY Tab 3 10.1-Inch Tablet (NOT Compatible with GALAXY Tab 2 10.1) Built in magnet to support auto sleep/wake feature. Cover has flip capability to transform the case into a horizontal viewing stand Open interior pocket for easy insertion of your device and velcro flap to secure it in place Designed with a smart holder for stylus/pen. Package NOT including stylus pen. Available in a variety of bright, fun colors This product is sold exclusively by Fintie. Only buy from Fintie to get genuine Fintie(TM) products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service. see more...

Rosemary R.
Hamden, CT
I own several of these cases for two samsung tablets, three Kindles and iPad mini. Love these because they are slim and don't add any weight to my devices. And of course I have all my cases in Fushia, which I love! I tried keyboard cases but hated the extra width and weight they added. With Fintie cases the devices all fit nicely in my purse and glove compartment in car. All my cases also have the magnetic feature that shuts the screen off. You just can't go wrong with these cases.
Karla S.
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought this case for my daughter's tablet and it fits perfectly and they also come in differents colors. Great texture and price. I really like it!

Yo compre este covertor para la tablet de mi hija y queda muy bien también vienen en diferentes colores. Buena textura y buen precio. Realmente me gusta!
Verneka D.
I have a pink one for years and it meet my expectations never had a problem no scratches and it holds my iPad upright perfect while I matching movies it's a little costly but it's worth buying you won't regret it
Jakyria G.
Port Allen, LA
I have a nephew and he loves his cartoons so whenever he's ready to watch some I stand up the case for him and he's quiet for hours
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
This is something I'll get for my kids for Christmas my friend son has on of this and I like how it works
Genye eu gostei eu achei bem legal a e ja que eu to aque eu queria pergunta como coloca a foto do perfil
Douchee N.
Goshen, IN
I love this. You can get it in many colors and it's very nice. My friends always complement me on it .
Dev S.
Morrisville, NC
This is one of the best cases you can get. It lasts do a really long time and it is very durable
Yanesha C.
This case is awesome! Slim lightweight easy to put on. Havent had a problem. Also has good grip
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
It's a good and protective case. It comes in a variety of colors and it's very inexpensive
Lasharay O.
Techie Expert Level 3
I recently bought a galaxy tab and was wondering how sturdy this case would be.
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
Techie Expert Level 2
Where can I get this at?
Mary B.
Oneida, PA
Where can i buy one like this?
Tykia D.
Are these available for iPad pros?
ToniAnn P.
Ocala, FL
Will this with all Galaxy 10.1 tablets?