Fintie Folio Leather Case Cover with Auto Sleep / Wake Feature for Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 10.1-Inch Android Tablet, Navy

BY FINTIE

Fintie, a quality product within your reach! The Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 10.1 Tablet Folio Case offers secure protection for your tablet while adding a range of versatile options. The soft microfiber inner liner and protective corners help safeguard the tablet against scratches and damage. Quickly sleep or wake your device with the integrated magnetic auto wake/sleep feature that activates when you open or close the case. The Fintie Folio Classic Leather Case comes in a variety of bright, fun colors, the widest selections to suite your taste. It offers an ideal way to protect your tablet wherever you go. This case is designed for the Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 10.1 Android Tablet only Specifically designed for Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 10.1 Tablet Premium synthetic leather exterior and soft microfiber interior - Snug fit, lightweight and protective. Designed with a smart holder for stylus/pen (stylus NOT included). Cover contains flip capability to transform the case into a comfortable viewing stand. The well designed stand releases your hands and provides the best angle for watching, browsing and video chatting. This product is sold exclusively by Fintie. Only buy from Fintie to get genuine Fintie(TM) products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service. see more...

hazel l.
hazel l.
Love the feeling of this leather case i personally like the navy but if you don't there's more color to choose from, i feel more secure in this leather case.
Dagmar B.
Dagmar B.
Hudson, FL
I love this cover its sleek enough to put my tablet in my bag for one the go but i wouldn't trust it in my pockets cuz mine fell and cracked my screen
Mercedes W.
Mercedes W.
I own the pink case for my Kindle Fire and I loved it at first, but it began to rip off. It's pretty cheap material.
Christine  C.
Christine C.
Henderson, NC
I love this product does everything I need and more so glad that I choose this product because I was going to go with apple.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
I love this leather case...... it comes in multiple colors and even fold back over to protect the screen
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this for my tablet I use for school and nursing clinicals. thin enough to fit in scrub pocket but sturdy enough to feel secure about carrying it with me
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Big Rapids, Michigan
Heard these are great! Really looking to get one for myself. Quality and long lasting!
kenzi g.
kenzi g.
My dad actually owns this case and he never switched it out for anything else because it has a stand and its durable he loves it
Dena C.
Dena C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Good quality case. I have one for my Samsung tablet. It works just like it's supposed to. Not protective against drops, but works for scratches.