Fintie Folio Classic Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 inch Tablet, Orange

BY FINTIE

Fintie, a quality product within your reach! The Fintie Folio Classic Leather Case offers secure protection for your tablet while adding a range of versatile options. A smart holder is designed to hold your stylus pen, while a soft inner liner and protective corners help safeguard the tablet against scratches and damage. The Fintie Folio Classic Leather Case comes in a variety of bright, fun colors, the widest selections to suite your taste. It offers an ideal way to protect your tablet wherever you go. This case is for the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (2013 release) only. It will not work for the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 or any other version tablet. Premium synthetic leather with soft non-scratch microfiber interior specifically designed for Samsung GALAXY Tab 3 7.0-Inch SM-T210RZWYXAR / SM-T210RGNYXAR (NOT Compatible with GALAXY Tab 2 7.0) Cover has flip capability to transform the case into a horizontal viewing stand Open interior pocket for easy insertion of your device and velcro flap to secure it in place Designed with a smart holder for stylus/pen. Package NOT including stylus pen. Available in a variety of bright, fun colors This product is sold exclusively by Fintie. Only buy from Fintie to get genuine Fintie(TM) products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service. see more...

Hailey W.
Forney, TX
Love this case. Its awesome because it flips over so it has extra protection for your screen when closed or when in a bag or purse. Also love all the color options, i have mine in pink. Of course its great that it has a stand up flap as well.
julie a.
Cases for you tablets are always a good idea. They give your item extra protection from breakage and they also keep the screen from getting all scratched up
Alicia S.
Manchester , KY
I bought my kids these for their tablets! Great fit! Only reason I am giving a 4 star is because my kid complained it didn't hold up like she wanted !
Kelley H.
This case is very sturdy. I also use the same case for my kindle fire and it is still in great shape and gotta love all the different color choices
STEPHANIE C.
miami, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
Without it I can not live now I own several colors chic because I love what you see in my hands and the colors are vibrant, the price is best.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Techie Expert Level 3
I bought one of this for my daughter tablet n they perfect .she got a pink one .it has a good grip so when it falls it don't mess up Notting
Felicia H.
High Point, NC
Very nice case, I btought 3 for the kids tablets, its nice and protective for the tablet. The casr comes in many bright colors gor anyone.
Jaclyn L.
If i didn't have one of theses my tablet would totally be scratched up and probably a cracked or busted screen
briana b.
Canton, OH
Very great case it really supports the tablet and it is a great color ! it really helps protect the tablet.
Roseanna g.
I love that you can also use then as a stand so when your wayching a video its easier