Fintie Folio Case for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature, Vintage Adobe Sunset

BY FINTIE

Designed by Fintie exclusively for Amazon All-New Kindle Paperwhite. Both 2012 and 2013 versions with 6" Display and Built-in Light (will not fit Kindle or Kindle Touch) Wake or put your device to sleep by opening or closing the cover Open interior pocket for easy insertion of your device and velcro flap to secure it in place Perfect cutouts for the camera, speakers and other ports. Opens and closes via magnetic clasp intergrated into the leather for a professional and stylish look. This product is sold exclusively by Fintie. Only buy from Fintie to get genuine Fintie (TM) products with manufacturer warranty see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katya B.
This is a great kindle case. The auto sleep/wake feature is super useful. I got this case for my boyfriend's kindle and he loves it!
jamie b.
Wildomar, CA
I have one of these this case is so cute and they have a bunch of different desgns there derable and just all over stylish
Baylee A.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
I have this case for my kindle and it's great! they have some really cute designs, mine happens to be the purple "leather" and it is really cute. I have had it for almost a year and it has held up beautifully no really noticeable wear and tear, on the case OR my kindle. I love the sleep/wake feature as well, that way I can pick up right where I left off.