Start your review of Finlandia Vodka Grapefruit!
How would you rate this product?
London, ON
Perfect when mixed with tonic water. Zero bitterness and all good aftertaste compared to other vodkas that may have a rubbing alcohol taste/smell. Best flavour and I would buy again.
East Hanover, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great choice for a party to drink it flat or in the cocktails. You feel light, citrus flavour that is not bitter. Among all the tastes it is quite good, definitely better than blueberry. If combine it with orange juice, alcohol becomes slight in a drink.
la vega
Me encanta su sabor con limon y Canada Dry Ginger Ale es muy buena combinación es ideal para los días de calor Finlandia Vodka
New Dundee
This is my to go to vodka. The price isn't ridiculous and I find it to be the easiest vodka to drink straight. Goes down easy and I love it
Doral, Florida
Una de las mejores bebidas con alcohol que he probado! Es ideal combinarlo con algún jugo... Ideal para compartir con amigos!
This is a light taste but high impact drink. Great for mixing or even drinking straight. Great brand for a reasonable price.
New Castle, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Its so so taste vodka 🙌🏿 I like it very much 💝 its also very good with cocktail ❤️ this vidka has very delicious smell
Welland, ON
Smooth flavour, not to harsh. Good price point but overall I prefer a local Nova Scotia vodka.