BY FINLANDIA VODKA

Amber J.
Burkburnett
I’m going to be completely honest it didn’t give me and option to choose the regular finlandia vodka that I usually get. But I would
Love to try to product and give it a review
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
Honestly I didn't enjoy this grapefruit vodka by finlandia. I don't really care for grapefruit but I had this at a party and it did not change my mind about grapefruit. It is also pretty strong.
Jessika A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Filandia es un VODKA con muchos sabores, pero este en particular me encanta. Tiene buen aroma y cae bien el estomago y el paladar. Particularmente a mi me fascina este licor y tambien su precio en comparacion con otros productos con los que compite.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Puerto Ricans are huge fans of this. Finlandia vodka and orange juice is never absent on a Christmas eve, Christmas day, new years eve, or new years day party.
Crystal K.
Oceanside, CA
Love this. I love to drink Vodka and having a grape fruit flavored vodka was to die for. Me and my husband enjoy this drink very much and I recommend it
MariProvi M.
San Juan
I haven’t tries this flavored vodka, but I like the Finlandia brand. You get a good product for what ypu pay. I’m a repeat consumer.
Timothy K.
Port Arthur, TX
Not really that great too be honest it's very very strong on the tongue literally burns my insides I don't really recommend this
Jully M.
Los Gatos, CA
Love it. Finlandia is my favorite vodka, really easy to drink, tastes good. Recommend to try with lime or cranberry.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Amo el vodka pero este el mejor del mundo mundial, porque es saborizado con Grapefruit mi fruta cítrica preferida!!!!
Ariadna G.
Clarksville , TN
Definitely a vodka you wanna have at ur party ! It tastes expensive but it isn't expensive at all
Habiba J.