BY FINLANDIA

Over 100 years of master cheese-making goes into every slice of Finlandia Cheese. Perfectly crafted and made from the purest ingredients, it's the only cheese flavorful enough to earn the Finlandia name. see more...

Melissa B.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I love gouda cheese. It's so different from others. It has a thick texture, but yet it's creamy in a way, when i bite it. It has great flavor and i love it in my burgers!
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I hope I pronounce this right I'm using speech to text actually I'm not going to pronounce the name brand because I know it's not going to come out on this speech to text that I'm using but the good and cheese is always good its something again you don't want to eat everyday but its great on different things I love it in my salad the first thing I tried from this Brown was better and it was so good so creamy and it's the same thing for the cheeses you're spending more money but you're getting a great product highly recommend
Mindy M.
Jacksonville, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I like finlandia cheese but I feel like it goes bad quickly. I suppose that's a good thing as it means there's probably less junk in it and it's more natural but it's frustrating to buy a big thing of cheese just to have to go bad fast. Has great flavor though!
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I purchase cheese slices for sandwiches and burgers, the gouda is a flavour my children like. The cheese tastes good, I heavenly purchased this brand once in my store. I like that you can reseal the pack so that the product does not dry out.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I had no idea I would like to do to cheat but turns out I really did a little strong for the simply putting on sandwiches or anything but I actually really enjoy it and a lot of my family members do as well
brittany f.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Delicious cheese! Such a great product! It met my expectations and can be found in many stores. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality. I recommend to others!
Jamie T.
This Gouda tastes just like I used to get in Holland! It's fantastic and I make the best sandwiches with them. I also have to be careful that I don't just easy every slice alone.

This is a must have cheese in my fridge!
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This sliced Gouda is great for grilled sandwiches. It is so much better than using the same old American or cheddar. I also love making grilled cheese with apple and bacon with this Gouda. It's delicious!
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
This is the first Gouda cheese I have ever had and I wasn't disappointed! It's sooo good and I didn't know it was a healthier option for cheese, either. It's also lactose free so my roommate can definitely try it!
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Finlandia is an amazing product! They are truly the quality you want in a tasty, high quality cheese. I love the convenience of the prepackaged slices so you don't have to wait in line at the deli. A little pricey but worth the extra money!
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
How well do they taste ?
Nicole H.
Chuluota, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I LOVE Gouda cheese, but haven't had this brand, how is it?
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
My favorite cheese. finlandia is my go to brand. i love the smokey flavor. i love gouda cheese with butter on fresh italian bread.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Never tried Gouda. Is this a good brand?
Cynthia U.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
How good is this brand? I've been wanting to try it for some time now! :/