Finishing Touch Flawless Hair Remover in White/Rose Gold uploaded by Andy A.Finishing Touch Flawless Hair Remover in White/Rose Gold uploaded by Andy A.

BY UNKNOWN

Remove hair instantly and painlessly with the Finishing Touch Flawless Hair Remover. Perfect for facial hair, this innovative tool features an integrated light to help you see even the finest hairs, so you can achieve a fresh, hair-free look. see more...

Andy A.
Flawless
Facial hair remover

It is very easy to use, I thought it would not work but I'm wrong, it works very well, it removes the hair and does not even feel it, I recommend it.
only uncovers and passes over the area with hair, then removes the top part to clean the product and remove the rest of hair
You can get it in CVS. I cost 20 dollars
You can get it in CVS. I cost 20 dollars

Guide:
1. Remove cap
2.install battery
3.turn unit on. Just slide gold switch up ward
4.to remove hair
Julie M.
Great for an alternative to waxing if you are a big baby like me. Yes you do have to touch it up more often than wax but it works great and it gets those hairs on your face that grow in all different directions. Makes it baby smooth!!
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
I was extremely disappointed with this hair remover. When I first used it, this device removed my hair, but it required repeatedly going over the same area. I also found it did not always cut the hair at the base of my skin. After a few uses, I found that this device was no longer sharp and it was not cutting the hair. It also sounded strained and was obviously not functioning as well as it did the first time I used it. I do not recommend this device. It was a waste of money.