BY UNKNOWN

Remove hair instantly and painlessly with the Finishing Touch Flawless Hair Remover. Perfect for facial hair, it has a light to help you see even the finest hairs. see more...

• Which one is good Finishing Touch Flawless Hair Remover ...1 Answers
  • Is this an epilator or a shaver?1 Answers
  • Is the Finishing Touch Flawless Hair Remover really pain...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
I’ve been using this for about 8 months and I do like it. I was using those facial razors previously which worked better at getting all the peach fuzz off my face but almost always caused me to start breaking out in certain areas. The Finishing Touch removes the hair without any irritation. I do feel like I have to do it a bit more often but since it is so gentle and doesn’t break me out, that’s okay. The only thing is- you do have to remember to clean the hair out from under the cap or it won’t work as well. Fresh batteries help too! I love the sleek and chic packaging also.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
I have PCOS, which causes embarrassing hair in odd places. I love the convenience of this hair remover! You can just throw it in your bag and go. No one would ever suspect that it is a razor. I'd think it was some kind of makeup. It really does get all those embarrassing hairs in no time! Just glide the device in circular motions where the hair is. Its that easy! Don't forget to take the cap off and clean the inside out with the included brush. They also sell replacement heads! Yes im in love.😘
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is the only method that hasn't caused me to breakout!! I have insanely course white whiskers on my chin, too many to pluck. I have a white shadow I call a goatee. And my skin there also breakouts just due to the trauma of most removal methods. Anything I've tried breaks me out into irritation rash all over the area ie: waxing, threading, shaving. I was hopeless and was using small scissors to trim (not closely). I am so happy i found the Flawless! It is gentle enough to use every day if i wanted, every other worked for me because of how close it cuts down. No breakouts or irritation!! I've used it twice so far and will continue! Hope this lasts me a long time. Finishing Touch Flawless Hair Remover
Victoria D.
Great product for when you are in between waxes. Make sure that you use it in a circular motion, and if it seems to be slowing down check the razor head or the battery. It also works great on the stray hairs that pop-up sometimes.

It's quite and easy to carry in your makeup bag or purse. Love love love
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I absolutely love this, it's chic, handy, and travel ready! It's not too loud and I know it works because I've cleaned it out a few times by now. I love the fancy look of the product design and the price point isn't too bad, I'd recommend this. Also there is a nice little spot light. TOTALLY VIVI APPROVED!
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
Love this hair remover! It’s small and super cute which makes it convenient to pop in my purse on the go. It’s very effective at getting rid of pesky facial hairs and doesn’t nick your skin. I find that this works better than other mini hair removers that I have used. Awesome investment!
Annie M.
Garden City S, NY
This is one of the best investments I think I’ve ever made!!! It’s perfect if you’re out and you’ve missed a piece on your leg or even on your face. It’s perfect for touch ups on your face and even above your mouth!! It’s dermatologist recommend and it’s super gently. I totally recommend purchasing!!
Wendy C.
Got this last night and love it!! It’s so super easy to use and it effectively removes any unwanted facial hair painlessly!!!!!! I highly recommend it and you can find this for $19.99 at Walgreens’s and Ulta!!!
selina p.
this is perfect on hair in anyplace. i have sensitive school and it doesn’t cause break outs. it is travel friendly and easy to carry. the razor isn’t sharp enough to hurt but it removers your hair easily within seconds. it one of my most useful products.
Sydney 💋.
This hair remover is awesome! It looks very cute and it works so well. All you have to do is move it in circular motions to remove the hair and it makes your skin instantly smooth. The only thing is you have to remember to empty it out. If you don't it starts to build up and can cause it to stop working. Other than that it's painless and very easy to use. I'm so excited that they came out with the Flawless legs and really want try that too!
ŠǎŊǻ Ś.
Plano, TX
Marcia H.
Long Branch , NJ
Is this an epilator or a shaver?
Jo M.
What type of results have you seen with this? I just recently discovered it and am worried that it will cause my hair to grow back thicker.
Victoria D.
Is the Finishing Touch Flawless Hair Remover really painless? I just bought one, but haven't used it yet. Just want an honest opinion.