Finishing Touch Facial Exfoliator and Hair Remover uploaded by Arma A.Finishing Touch Facial Exfoliator and Hair Remover uploaded by Arma A.

BY UNKNOWN

Remove peach fuzz quickly and safely with the Facial Exfoliator and Hair Remover from Finishing Touch. This four piece set includes four dermaplanes, two covers and two cleaning covers for the ultimate in hair removal. see more...

Lesley S.
These were an impulse buy at Ulta, but I was very impressed at how well they worked! The only reason I’m not giving 5 stars is because I feel the skin prep process could be more extensive. They don’t work well on uncleaned, oily skin so it’s important to clean with an oil free cleanser and then make sure the skin is completely dry (I use basic witch hazel I got from Walmart) and then I scrape away and they removed all dead skin and fine hairs and my skin felt smoother than butter! For the price, they are fantastic! I like the smaller size for getting around the nose and eyebrow. Defiantly worth it though!!!!
Laura M.
Fayetteville
I bought this kind of on impulse at Ulta and have been pleasantly surprised. I tried it for the first time last night and it worked amazing! It’s actually pretty gentle and my skin feels sooooo smooth. I’ll definitely be using this on the regular!
Arma A.
Chicago
Purchased at: ULTA
As soon as i got this unpacked, i tried to use this on my hand and see if this helps getting rid of thin hair on my hand and this could barely take off any hair, still i wanted to try on my face, the blades look quite blunt, had to have a strong hand while on my skin, This works amazing, no wonder the way it takes away everything on my skin, it totally depends on the angle on which you hold the blade. perfect hold, firm body. 4 in one pack 2 for tiny areas and 2 for large space. Amazing product highly satisfied.