BY REDKEN

A daily conditioner is care for hair and scalp Stimulates the scalp with refreshing peppermint Increases density in dry thin hair and attack dandruff Leaves hair strengthen more flexible with natural bright. To use: apply evenly on wet hair after sha see more...

Buy on ULTA
Penny F.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
Finish Up Daily Conditioner from Redken is a good product that keeps my hair in good condition. It is rather pricey and I think for the money there are better products available. I have purchased department store brands that delivered the same strengthening .
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the Redken brand! I've been using this condition for a while and it leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and manageable. I condition my hair at least three times a week, and I can really see the difference in the overall feel and look of my hair.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
This is great to have in the house when you don't want to spend tons of money on two different sets of conditioner for a couple.
The only thing I don't care for much is the smell. It's definitely unisex.
Zachary F.
Zachary F.
Pine Beach, NJ
Ive been using redken ever since i was a child. it has helped my hair stay long and thick all my life. it has a beautiful aroma. packaged in their signature bottle.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Phenix City, AL
This conditioner has been great on my hair. I like that it doesn't create build up or leave my hair oily. This product has treated mine and my husbands hair great.
Mila N.
Mila N.
Dale, TX
This conditioner is great. I found my hair to be very soft, silky and with a beautiful shine. It just made my hair look very healthy!
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Baltimore
Redken smells so fresh. It always leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth. I think it is the best value for a great shampoo!
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Alamogordo
Leaves my hair soft and smooth.. doesn't dry it out and smell great. I was given this by a friend however I would buy again
Judd P.
Judd P.
Watkinsville, GA
Redken always makes my hair feel soft and healthy. I have used a variety of products in their line and this one is great.
Kasidy B.
Kasidy B.
Love how soft it makes my hair feel and how healthy it looks. Smells amazing as well. Highly recommend