BY FINISH #40 in Dishwashing Detergent

Finish® Rinse Aid Jet-Dry® Power & Free™.
Shinier dishes*.
New formula.
Less harsh chemicals**.
*Vs detergent alone.
**Vs. base Finish® Jet-Dry®.
125 Washes†. see more...

Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Lebanon, KY
The Finish Rinse Aid seems to work quite well. I can always tell when I need to add more without checking my dispenser because the glasses start looking spotty. I purchased a large size at a Sam's Club because the smaller bottles seem to be quite expensive. I felt like I got a better deal buying the bigger bottle that lasted longer instead of the small bottle that was only one fill in the dishwasher.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Up until about a year ago I never used Rinse Aid. I didn't even know it was a thing until one day my dad heard me complaining about how crappy our dishwasher was. Ever since he mentioned this product we have had nothing but clean dishes no matter the bulkiness of the load. I like how long this product lasts! A little goes a long way so we don't have to restock for up to 3 months!
Erica N.
Erica N.
Dallas, TX
You need this product in your life. We use a ton of dishes -- hungry kids!! Using Finish not only reduces spots on our dishes & glasses but it also dries our dishes fully. Do you hate opening your dishwasher after the cycle ends just to find wet, drippy dishes? This product will solve that. It prevents you from having to dry dishes that should already be dry!!
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I really believe that Jet Dry makes a difference when running my dishwasher. I have since a difference on my glasses and at least it smells nice. I like how it lasts for quite a while! I really don't seem to have to add it very often and its still effective. I know it's still full too so the dishwasher only uses a small amount per wash.
Jeni D.
Jeni D.
Bossier City, LA
This is a must have product in my kitchen. It gets the job done and is reasonably priced. This reminds me I need to add the product to my shopping list, it's time to repurchase. In all fairness I don't know that I've tried a competitive product. I recommend this as a consistent product that, as I mentioned, gets the job done.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
I have always used this mostly because it is what my mom taught me to do and i was never sure it did much until i ran out. I was out of it for a few weeks and noticed my glasses never looked very clean, i thought maybe i wasn't doing a good enough pre-washing. Nope, replaced this product and everything is squeaky clean again!
Kimber J.
Kimber J.
Wheeling, IL
Whenever I ran my dish washer my dishes would not be dry so I bought this product and viola they started to be dry. I have not noticed a scent, which is very good because I don't want my dishes smelling. I was able to pick it up at my local Walmart and had a coupon for it. When this bottle is gone I will be buying another.
Edith R.
Edith R.
Wills Point, TX

★★★★★
★★★★★ 3 out of 5 stars. SPYCHILL · 5 months ago
Redesign The Bottle
The product works well, but the squeeze bottle design is a poor delivery method, unless the goal is to miss the one-inch diameter dispenser port with a considerable amount of product. Please turn your engineers loose on a better delivery method!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
I like that this does not have to be added every wash in our dishwasher. it seems effective in aiding whatever detergent we use in not causing spots on our glassware. it is a little pricey but sales and coupons are frequent enough so that we can keep a pretty regular stock in the house. i would recommend this product.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Finish is the best rinse aid I have tried to date. I have tried many others and always come back to finish. I never have any spots on my glasses or my silverware. I know it is not necessary to use a rinse aid but for me, it's worth the extra few dollars to not have spots all over my glassware and silverware.