Finish Rinse Aid Jet-Dry Power & Free uploaded by Destiny O.

BY FINISH #19 in Dishwashing Detergent

Finish® Rinse Aid Jet-Dry® Power & Free™.
Shinier dishes*.
New formula.
Less harsh chemicals**.
*Vs detergent alone.
**Vs. base Finish® Jet-Dry®.
125 Washes†. see more...

Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I use this product frequently in my home. It has a good clean smell and does a good job of cleaning. It is priced similar to other things like this. I would recommend this product to others. I have noticed my dishes are sparkling and dry much better.
Kathryn C.
Cleveland
Have used before with success but not as much with current dishwasher. Was recently leaving streak marks in dishes which then had to be rewashed. Switched to cascade liquid since that is what our dishwasher brand preferred and seemed to work better.
Gianna I.
Traverse City, MI
Rating a three because I didn’t have many complaints. I chose it because it was the most expensive so I figured that would mean it was the best quality. It was a little lack luster and didn’t wow me, but I also have no complaints so there’s that.
Skye O.
Utica, KY
After just purchasing a new dishwasher I noticed my dishes were splotchy and not drying even with the extended dry setting on. I was recommended to try the Finish dry aid and have not had any issues since. A little pricey but so worth it!
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Leaves my dishes looking sparkly clean and my glasses are perfection after coming out of the dishwasher now. It is a little extra on our budget but so worth it when I don't have to worry about rewashing my wine or juice glasses.
Shelle G.
Columbia
Great product. I use this product more then any other. Great on all kinds of stuff. I even tried it in my pressure washer once because I ran out of cleaner and it worked better then the pressure washer fluid.
Tiffany A.
Riverview, FL
I use this product regularly and really like the outcome! The dishes come out clean with no residue. Smells good and is reasonably priced. Available at most supermarkets. I would recommend this product
Heather G.
Wellsville, NY
Makes a huge difference in how my dishes look when they come out as the end of the month rolls around. Keeps my dishes clean and clear even when my dishwasher itself needs to be cleaned.
Amanda L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use this a lot. However I feel like I get mixes results. Most of the time it does like it says but then there are times it's not as good. So it can be a bit frustrating.
Destiny O.
Shawnee, OK
Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid Agent is awesome! It really helps get my dishes dry and streak free! I highly recommens this product to amyone with a dishwasher!