BY FINISH #87 in Dishwashing Detergent

Finish® Rinse Aid Jet-Dry® Power & Free™.
Shinier dishes*.
New formula.
Less harsh chemicals**.
*Vs detergent alone.
**Vs. base Finish® Jet-Dry®.
125 Washes†. see more...

Becky B.
Lima , OH
I bought this to try to get rid of the cloudy drinking glass problem from our dishwasher. I paired it with Cascade powder and felt that it was effective. I try to keep some on hand, especially when people are visiting. It's reasonably priced and easy to find at Walmart, which is a big plus for me.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
I love jet-dry; no matter what, it really seems to make a difference in my dishes. It is not impervious to the powers of a particularly greasy load of dishes, but it does a great job making a load of wineglasses sparkle! I also find that when doing a load of all glass dishes, it is essential!
Michelle B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use this in my dishwasher because I was getting spots on my dishes and the plastics were still very wet even after a drying cycle. This has reduced both those problems. Everything dries nicely and I have no more water spots on my dishes. I will be using a rinse aid for life!
Chelsea F.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This is my favorite rinse aid. I never run my dishwasher without adding a little bit of this. I have noticed such a difference in the way my dishes get clean when I run a load in the dishwasher. Plus a little goes a long way so a bottle of this stuff last me a really long time.
Julie P.
I just recently bought this brand (it was on sale, score!) after using Cascade for the last few months. I can honestly say that this works 10 times better than the Cascade version! My dishes come out so much cleaner and sparkly, and I swear it helps them dry even better! I don't know that I can go back to Cascade after using Finish Jet Dry! You've won me over!! Love it, and THANK YOU!
Aileen T.
Lebanon, KY
The Finish Rinse Aid seems to work quite well. I can always tell when I need to add more without checking my dispenser because the glasses start looking spotty. I purchased a large size at a Sam's Club because the smaller bottles seem to be quite expensive. I felt like I got a better deal buying the bigger bottle that lasted longer instead of the small bottle that was only one fill in the dishwasher.
Twana S.
Plantation, FL
For the longest time I thought we needed s new dishwasher because after running it the dishes would always be soaking wet at the end of the cycle. I bought this product when I was at my wits end and voila!!! Dry dishes!!! And you only have to refill the rinse agent monthly. This is awesome!
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
This product definitely helps get rid of some of the streaks from dishes drying in the dishwasher. I feel like a little it goes a long way with this product. It's so easy to fill up your dishwasher and watch the magic happen
Erin W.
Cincinnati
I've never used a product like this before but my father in law recommended I use this on my drinking glasses. It was amazing the difference it made! They were literally crystal clear! I use this every time I'm going to have company over to make sure my glasses look brand new.
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Love Jet Dry! We don't run our dishwasher without it. It's not expensive and lasts for such a long time. There is a noticeable difference in our dishes when we don't use it. It's a staple in our house.