BY FINISH

Rinse agents help your dishwasher rinse away residue that causes spots and film on dishes and glasses. Rinse agents for automatic dishwashers, such as Jet-Dry Rinse Agent, are designed to lower the surface tension of the water, causing it to sheet off... see more...

Veronica S.
I always have finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid loaded in my dishwasher. It does a good job at removing watermarks from my glasses. There's definitely times where I feel it works better than others. Overall I recommend this product
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV
When ever I wash dishes without Finish Rinse I can see the difference. I have to add it to dishwasher otherwise I wash the dishes again. It really does what it says.