Finish Quantum Mega Pack 60 Ct, 60 ea

Mega Value Quantum Ultimate Clean Amazing Shine 2 New formula 3 Power Gel Quick Dissolving Power Gel Washes away residues for a brilliant shine even in the hardest water conditions. Pre-Soaking Powerball Penetrates, breaks down and lifts away even 25-hour dried on food. Advanced Powder with Bleach Seeks out and cleans tough stains like tea and coffee. One capsule = One wash load 60 capsules = 220 oz. Box of Poweder or 215 oz. Bottle of Gel see more...

Whitney G.
Maud, OK
We've tried several different types of dish detergent and this by far is the best! We try to go with less expensive varieties, but this one is worth the money.
Hilary B.
Finish Quantum is the best dishwasher soap I have found hands down. These leave my dishes spot free every time and don't leave a chalky film on them like other bands do which I have tried in the past. I would recommend this product to everyone looking for a dishwasher tablet that cleans your dishes without leaving spots or residue but leaving them crystal clean use after use and they are priced very competitive too!
Jennie C.
Gets the job done. Which is more than I would do. I hate washing dishes. It's boring and most of the time my feet hurt. So I hate doing dishes. Lucky for me my boss was kind enough to give me her old dishwasher. First time in my life of owning one. God bless who ever invented the dishwasher. This are the only tabs I use and they work great!
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
These are honestly the only dishwasher tabs that do not leave a residue on my dishes after washing. I buy these are target they always have gift card deals that include these.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
These work good, they're not great but they are by far the best on the market. Maybe it has less to do with the detergent tabs and more to do with the efficiency of the machines but I'm not a huge fan of the other competitors. I would recommend it, with a coupon.
Christi C.
norristown, PA
One of the few dishwasher cleaners that I actually feel cleans my dishes. Leaves no streaks and cleans thoroughly...I prefer the bulk price as you get a lot more for your money
Amber B.
The Finish Quantum are so easy to use and cut my time down by doing dishes. I would recommend this product and if you can get a good coupon on it, they aren't too expensive
Kristen F.
Yulee, FL
This dishwasher pack does a wonderful of cleaning the dishes without leaving any residue. Most dishwasher detergents can leave a white powder or spots all over and they have to be rinsed but this product does not cause this.
Kortne V.
It's not bad, seems I have to use 2 tabs per load. No my dishwasher is not overloaded, it's brand new and I clean it 2 times a month. My dishes just do not seem to feel clean, like it has a film on them.
Taylor C.
These dish washing pads work amazing. My dishes come out clean every time. They smell so good while they are washing. The price is a bit high, but as they say you get what you pay for.