Finish® Quantum Max® with Baking Soda uploaded by Paulina L.Finish® Quantum Max® with Baking Soda uploaded by Tina T.

BY FINISH #11 in Dishwashing Detergent

Our most innovative product yet, Finish® Quantum Max® with Baking Soda helps clean cloudy glass while removing hard water stains. It blocks and neutralizes the corrosion that causes permanent clouding while delivering ultimate clean and amazing shine – without having to pre-rinse!  Its breakthrough multi-chamber technology activates each cleaning ingredient when it’s needed during the cycle, so all you have to do is sit back and relax. Who knew so much cleaning power could fit into a tiny capsule?

• I have been tempted to use these for my dishwasher. I have heard ...2 Answers
  • I've been trying to find a new detergent for my dishwasher. Is th...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have the issue of spots on their dishes from this?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "I have used these for a few years now and I never have to worry about them they always make our dishes clean and shiny :)" in 16 reviews
  • "We really like these they are very convenient, our dishwasher is junk and we do have water spots but my mom uses them with her fairly new dishwasher and hers come out great! " in 9 reviews
  • "I have tried them all out there and this by far is the best one there is.. does not leave a filmy residue 99.99% of the time the dishes come out Flawless.. will not be buying anything else but these." in 8 reviews
  • "We live with very hard water and finish powerball is the only detergent that doesn't leave a terrible white film on our dishes." in 8 reviews
  • "We used these all the time and then every time we used it our dishes wouldn't get clean , tried so many things thinking it was the dishwasher but no after we switched our dishes are coming out clean. " in 8 reviews
Emily B.
I have been using this product for years. It does a great job of cleaning my dishes and leaving my glass-wear looking perfectly clear. The price is pretty decent but you can find it for cheaper in bulk at Costco. My only real issue is that sometimes the little jet dry ball will separate from the rest of the tab. For me that’s an issue because I have small children and it’s a safety concern. My only real advice it to just be extra careful when opening the little package so you don’t lose track of the ball.
samantha J.
Stanford, KY
I do not like this dish detergent. My friend recommended these to me it's what she's uses and she uses 2 pods per wash. I always only have to use 1 pod of my prefered brand and have them come clean. But with this dish detergent with one pod my dishes did not come clean. I would not recommend.
Víktoria Г.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite brand for dishwasher
All of my plates and cups is really clean
So I can recommend this product for you
And I can tell you that price is really good
As for me this product is really good and healthy
Ashley C.
29229
We really enjoy using these tabs because they make everything cleaner and are very user friendly! They are more expensive so we try to catch them on sale but I prefer tabs over any liquid or power for the dishwasher!
Ashley B.
I switched from cascade to finish several years ago. Finish is a better product. I was having dirty dishes and buildup with cascade. Finish keeps my dishes clean, my machine working nicely, it's affordable. No complaints.
Kristi W.
Slidell, LA
My new favorite dish washing detergent. I will never buy another kind. I had an issue with my dish washer not dying my dishes when I used Cascade. When I switched to Finish, my dishes dried on the first wash!
Alicia S.
Jackson
I use to use another brand but I always had to handrinse or wash them because of the sticky film it left. This stuff is great.

Pros:
Cleans Amazingly
Smells Great
Doesnt Leave A Sticky Film
Can Find Anywhere

Cons:
A Little Costly

This is our new go to dishwashing packs. They clean so well and I love that I dont have to worry about leftover film and handrinising them.
Hailey W.
Has my dishes crystal clean and clear!! Dishes come out spotless! Affordable in pricing and love how easy it is to use! Just take a pod out of the box, unwrap, and throw in the dishwasher :)
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
We use this one often. This is a good smelling product that washes our dishes leaving no spots on them. I always get clear glasses every time and am overall very pleased with this product.
Tiffany A.
Riverview, FL
Works works works ! This product is very effective ! The dishes come out clean and the price is great ! I purchase this at my local supermarket. I would recommend the product to others !
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Do you like this better then the lose powder?
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Does anyone else have the issue of spots on their dishes from this?
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
Why did you decide to use this product versus a liquid/gel detergent?
Nikki W.
Warwick , RI
Does anyone else find that these don't always clean very well? I have a brand new dishwasher and sometimes my dishes don't come completely clean.
Fabio P.
New Castle, PA
I've been trying to find a new detergent for my dishwasher. Is this product effective? I noticed there are different ranks. Is this one the best?