Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent with Baking Soda uploaded by Paulina L.Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent with Baking Soda uploaded by Trina S.

BY FINISH

Our most innovative product yet, Finish® Quantum Max® with Baking Soda helps clean cloudy glass while removing hard water stains. It blocks and neutralizes the corrosion that causes permanent clouding while delivering ultimate clean and amazing shine – without having to pre-rinse!  Its breakthrough multi-chamber technology activates each cleaning ingredient when it’s needed during the cycle, so all you have to do is sit back and relax. Who knew so much cleaning power could fit into a tiny capsule?

• I have been tempted to use these for my dishwasher. I hav...2 Answers
  • I've been trying to find a new detergent for my dishwashe...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have the issue of spots on their dishes ...5 Answers
Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent with Baking Soda
  • "I have used these for a few years now and I never have to worry about them they always make our dishes clean and shiny :)" in 16 reviews
  • "We really like these they are very convenient, our dishwasher is junk and we do have water spots but my mom uses them with her fairly new dishwasher and hers come out great! " in 9 reviews
  • "We used these all the time and then every time we used it our dishes wouldn't get clean , tried so many things thinking it was the dishwasher but no after we switched our dishes are coming out clean. " in 8 reviews
  • "I have tried them all out there and this by far is the best one there is.. does not leave a filmy residue 99.99% of the time the dishes come out Flawless.. will not be buying anything else but these." in 8 reviews
  • "We live with very hard water and finish powerball is the only detergent that doesn't leave a terrible white film on our dishes." in 8 reviews
Emily B.
I have been using this product for years. It does a great job of cleaning my dishes and leaving my glass-wear looking perfectly clear. The price is pretty decent but you can find it for cheaper in bulk at Costco. My only real issue is that sometimes the little jet dry ball will separate from the rest of the tab. For me that’s an issue because I have small children and it’s a safety concern. My only real advice it to just be extra careful when opening the little package so you don’t lose track of the ball.
Abby S.
I was skeptical at first because of the price difference but it wasn't much more money. I have it a shot and found my new go-to dishwdishwasher detergent! This gets off old,  dead food phenomenally the first time, every time!
Kalee D.
pikeville
Like the name, it FINISHES the job of dish cleaning. It cleans them to a shiny clean finish. I bought mine at my local food lion, they are very effective in cleaning my dishes and I will definitely buy this product again.
Meghan B.
Atlanta, GA
My dishes are always spotless when I use the Finish Quantum Max Tabs! I never have to double check silverware or dishes for spots when I am unloading the dishwasher...because I can completely trust that the Finish tabs get the job done!
Alicia S.
Jackson
I use to use another brand but I always had to handrinse or wash them because of the sticky film it left. This stuff is great.

Pros:
Cleans Amazingly
Smells Great
Doesnt Leave A Sticky Film
Can Find Anywhere

Cons:
A Little Costly

This is our new go to dishwashing packs. They clean so well and I love that I dont have to worry about leftover film and handrinising them.
Víktoria Г.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my favorite brand for dishwasher
All of my plates and cups is really clean
So I can recommend this product for you
And I can tell you that price is really good
As for me this product is really good and healthy
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
We use this one often. This is a good smelling product that washes our dishes leaving no spots on them. I always get clear glasses every time and am overall very pleased with this product.
Jennifer M.
I used these for a While and they always left a weird coating on my dishes. For the longest time I thought it was my dishwasher, but once I got a new dishwasher it was still happening. So then I suspected it was these dishwashing tablets. I changed them out and the problem went away. I gave 2 stars because it does get the dishes clean, however the weird film on them was not worth It!
Barbara S.
Mooresville, MO
I used to use cascade platinum only in my dish washer but I decided to give these a try since they are lower price and they actually work way better. I plan to keep buying these now
nikita H.
Spring Lake
Great product. Does an amazing job washing our dishes, however, I still feel the need to thoroughly rinse the dishes before or they come out with some stuff still on them.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Do you like this better then the lose powder?
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
Does anyone else have the issue of spots on their dishes from this?
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
Why did you decide to use this product versus a liquid/gel detergent?
Nikki W.
Warwick , RI
Does anyone else find that these don't always clean very well? I have a brand new dishwasher and sometimes my dishes don't come completely clean.
Fabio P.
New Castle, PA
I've been trying to find a new detergent for my dishwasher. Is this product effective? I noticed there are different ranks. Is this one the best?