BY FINISH #4 in Dishwashing Detergent

New Finish Quantum scrubs, degreases, and shines. Because theres clean. Then theres so clean it shines. 3 separate fast dissolving chambers, delivering 3 different power actions! Powder- scrubbing power to break down &, remove toughest stuck on food in one wash Gel- Grease cutting power handles even the toughest messes Liquid Powerball- Filled with power actions that dry and deliver a finshing boost of shine

Powder: scrubbing power to break down & remove toughest stuck on food in one wash

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.95 x 8.46 x 9.06 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 1.16 oz

New Finish Quantum scrubs, degreases, and shines. Because theres clean. Then theres so clean it shines.; 3 separate fast dissolving chambers, delivering 3 different power actions!; New Finish Quantum scrubs, degreases, and shines. Because there’s clean. Then there’s so clean it shines.

Liquid Powerball: Filled with power actions that dry and deliver a finshing boost of shine

Gel: Grease cutting power handles even the toughest messes

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Review for: 12 count more...
I always use finish powerball max in 1 but I saw this product new at Walmart on sale and decided to give it a try. Pros does a wonderful job of degreasing and and leaving your glasses nice and shiny but hardly better than the max all in 1 which is the same price but you get two extra loads. Also on a high temperature setting one of the little pods got stuck inside the detergent dispenser. It was a good value and affordable and although I liked this product I’ll probably go back to using the finish max in 1. I would recommend this to others finish products are very good.
Tiffany D.
Springvale
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product and think it works very well in my dishwasher on even the toughest of dishes. I do wish that the company was a little more eco-conscious but I still have yet to find a another alternative that performs just as well.
Shar C.
Winchester , VA
My dishwasher is old and sucks. These liquitabs are great and work even in our old machine. Great cleaning, low residue. Way too many characters required for these posts. Love when there are coupons for these as they can get spendy but are worth it.
member-76c0f
So we have heard water issues where I live and the dishwasher seems to suffer the most. I use this Finish brand and been using it a while now. IT WORKS SO WELL WITH HARD WATER. I can now confidently use my dishwasher and have no spots or left over food on the dishes.
Amanda R.
Callahan
This is the best dishwasher product out there. Hands down. Nothing else cleans as well and this does not ever leave a residue on my dishes. It is a little pricey but worth the investment.
Jeanne D.
VERSAILLES, KY
These tabs leave everything super clean! They are also much more convenient than a liquid detergent because we can just grab them real quick and get the dishwasher started.
Shianna R.
fayetteville
I received a few samples of these when we got our new dishwasher and have been buying them ever since. It doesn’t leave a film or residue and and cleans the dishes great
Breanna H.
Iowa City
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Finish® Powerball® Quantum Max™ Automatic Dishwasher Detergent 64 ct Pouch more...
Holy cow, this has the strongest smell of any cleaning product I have ever used. I keep it under the sink and every time I open the doors it’s there. But, it does do a great job of getting everything clean. We only run our dishwasher when there’s a lot or things we don’t want to scrub, and it gets the job done without leaving any residue.
Heather H.
NE Oklahoma
Purchased at: Walmart
These Finish Quantum pouches are great at cleaning my dishes. They leave them food and grease free everytime. My biggest complaint is that these are a little more pricey than what I personally like to spend. I would much rather free my dishes of mess before putting them into my dishwasher than spend extra.
Ashley L.
Purchased at: Amazon
We just started using this product and are still on our first bag. We will definitely be purchasing this again because we find that it does a great job getting our dishes clean and shiny. Previously, we used Cascade but have overall been more satisfied with this specific version of Finish.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who love this?
Hailey S.
How do you feel about Finish dishwasher pods? Are they really worth paying more? Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent Tabs, Ultimate Clean & Shine
Brooke D.
East Moline, IL
Will these leave streaks on your glassware? I’m trying to find one that doesn’t do that! Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent Tabs, Ultimate Clean & Shine

Target