Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent, Power & Free, 12 ea uploaded by Tanya R.

BY FINISH #44 in Dishwashing Detergent

New Formula Promotes a Sparkling Clean, Less Harsh Chemicals* With Hydrogen Peroxide Action World s #1 Recommended Brand br Recommended by More Dishwasher Brands Worldwide* Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent Helps Wash Away Residue for Promoting an Amazing Shine, Even in the Hardest Water Conditions 1 Dishwasher Detergent Helps Penetrate, Break Down, Lift Away Even 24-Hour Dried on Food 4 Dishwasher Detergent with Power Free Hydrogen Peroxide 3 No Need to Wrap Our most innovative dishwashing product yet, Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent Power Free with Hydrogen Peroxide helps deliver an ultimate clean and amazing shine without having to pre-rinse! Its breakthrough multi-chamber technology activates each cleaning ingredient when it s needed during the cycle, so all you have to do is sit back and relax. Who knew so much cleaning power could fit into a tiny capsule? see more...

Alena D.
Winter Park
I was testing this soap in my dishwasher and I noticed a few things. It did clean my dishes and the product was reasonably priced. My issue with the product is that it is not as strong as other detergents that I have used in the past.
Allison R.
chicago
This didn’t do anything. It left streaks on all my glasses. It didn’t clean any of the grease off my dishes, pots, and pans. I stopped using it after two pods and switched to cascade pods instead, which are infinitely better.
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
I love these pods! They’re so easy to use and they get my dishes clean every time. They’re a good value especially if you buy in bulk from a store like sams. I would buy this again and I would recommend to others.
amber K.
Murfreesboro
I would not even consider using another brand..Aftet trying all the major brands and some of the generics, I finally tried this and it gets my dishes , even post pans and silverware clean without prewashing
Chelsea K.
College Station, TX
The Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent powder packs are fantastic. They are one of my favorite products. I will say that there are times when my dishes still have something left behind but as long as I rinse them before putting them in the washer they usually end up clean.
Stacey F.
San Antonio, TX
This is the ONLY product I will use with my dishwasher! It keeps my dishes from getting those hard water stains that other brands like Cascade leave on my dishes! I will never switch back to another brand!
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent, Power & Free, 12 ea , i love the scent. I buy this at Family Dollar Store. It does what it claims so yes it’s effective. I’ve been using this for years.
laura v.
I just silwitched to this. I'm not sure I see much of a difference. There may be some less spots either this most powerful one but the cost is always dairly high not sure if it's totally worth it. It never haven't disolved in the dishwasher which has happened with some other brands
Lauren G.
Los Angeles, CA
Anything, anything on your cookware comes off in the dishwasher with these. My dishwasher sucks might I add. I live in an apartment building so they’re not friendly about maintenance typically so my washer isn’t great ok?! Anyways, these work and I usually only use natural cleaning products recently BUT I can’t quit these little guys because they make my washer work like a pro and that’s nice when I’m lazy and I’ve burnt something to a pan which happens often. So if your life sounds like mine buy these and you won’t have to scrub burnt pots even if your dish washer sucks.
Denise A.
Unbelievably good. For years, my dishwasher has only served as a drying rack where I put my dishes to dry after hand washing them. Other dishwasher soaps I used always did a poor job of cleaning my dishes, always left a filmy residue and plenty of water spots on my glasses. I just figured nothing beats hand washing. When I moved into a new place recently, there was a sample pack of a couple Finish Quantum Dishwasher pods. One evening I discovered I'd run out of dishwashing liquid but had a sink full of dishes. Out of sheer desperation I packed the dishwasher in my new apartment and popped one of the Finish pods the soap container and went to bed. The next morning, when I opened the dishwasher to get out a dish for breakfast, I was shocked at how clean and shiny the silverware was and how thoroughly the dishes had been cleaned! Not a spot on my glasses even! They looked as if they'd been hand-dried and polished for spots. So long story short-ish, I've been hooked ever since. I still buy dishwashing liquid mainly because I don't always have enough dishes at the end of the evening to fill the dishwasher and refuse to waste my Finish pods on a half full dishwasher. I was also skeptical about how well these pods could clean pots and pans, but again, I was shocked at the cleanliness and have never had to re-wash anything after cleaning in the dishwasher. Also, Walmart has these for an excellent price and will price match if you find it cheaper elsewhere.

Finish Quantum Base (225 ct Value Size)Finish Jet Dry Finish Quantum Power Gel Dishwasher Detergent 45 ct