Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent - Lemon Scent

New Finish Quantum gives you the next level of clean. Three separate fast-dissolving chambers deliver three power actions: break down and lift toughest messes, grease cutting power, and a finishing boost of shine. Because there's clean. Then there's so clean it shines.

Product Warning: Keep out of reach of children, eye irritant, seek medical help if product is swallowed, wash hands with soap and water after handling, flush immediately if product enters eyes

CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts

Product Results: Cleaner, Dissolves Food, disinfects

Product Form: Capsule

Scent: Unscented

Item Type: Cleaners and disinfectants

Recommended Product Application: Dishes, Dishwasher

Recommended Surface Application: Glass, Ceramic, Metal, Plastic, Stainless Steel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent - Lemon Scent!
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
These are so easy to use and they do a great job of getting the dishes clean!
These are so easy to use and they do a great job of getting the dishes clean!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Over the years, I have used a variety of dishwasher detergent. I have found Quantum to be superior to all other brands. My dishes come out of the dishwasher clean and streak-free. I feel it disinfects my dishes and silverware, which is even more important now during the pandemic.
Janine  M.
It’s good and it cleans my dishes well. I usually love lemon scent for kitchen cleaning fragrances but the Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent tab leaves an odd scent that I don’t like. I switched back to the regular scent Quantum.
Beth H.
I absolutely love these. Not only do they clean my dishes but they leave no water spots. The dishes look brand new.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I love the jet dry. It really leaves the glasses really sparkly and squeaky clean which is great. It also smells really nicely.
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
The strong arm of dishwasher detergent! They are expensive so I don't buy them every time but when I do, I get a power washer, spot reducer and dishwasher cleaner all in one. Love using these! Just wish they weren't so expensive, but you do get what you pay for.
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
These are the ABSOLUTE best dishwasher tabs. I never have to run it twice and there are no spots on my glasses. Shoot, I don't really have to pre rinse either.
Karen  L.
Brentwood, TN
Only the quantum version clean the best. The power ball is ok but this is the best. Worth the extra cost.
Jasmine  S.
They're a decent product, but I think there are better options when it comes to dishwashing pods, I feel your best option is a dishwashing liquid.
Glenn K.
Stamford, CT
Quantum consistently cleans all of our dishes. No water spots, no stuck on food. It's a little expensive so we balance it with another pac, but definitely worth the price for performance.

Looking for your answer?