Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent - 25 CT uploaded by Amber M.Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent - 25 CT uploaded by Amanda H.

BY FINISH

Finish® Powerball® Quantum® Power Gel Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Capsules.

New formula.

Ultimate clean & amazing shine.

World's #1 recommended brand.

Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide*.

25 .

14.6 oz (415 g). see more...

Tara G.
We used to buy whatever was the cheapest dishwasher detergent because I really didn't think generics mattered. However, about 4 years ago I was emptying the dishwasher at my Mom's after Thanksgiving and noticed how super clear and shiny her glasses were. After she told me what she used we went home and of course took a few of hers to try in our dishwashing machine I don't know, I guess I didn't believe the tablet could make that much of a difference. I was wrong!! Now we are QUANTUM forever users. I highly recommend everyone give it a shot.
Heather W.
Baxter, TN
These are ok for the price. They are usually cheap and I can always find them at my local Walmart or grocery store. I don't know if anything has changed but they don't seem to clean my dishes as well as the used to. I have to use two at a time to get my dishes clean. I probably won't repurchase the next time I need dish tabs.
Valentina C.
Puyallup, WA
I have used other products in the past and they just don't work as well as these do! My dishes are left without any water stains and never any gross residue! They're affordable too! I definitely recommend these to everyone!!
Sy'Eda B.
Los Angeles , CA
I've tried other dishwashing detergent packs but they either get stuck and don't release or don't dissolve completely. I don't have this issue with these. My dishes are clean and it cuts through grease and food well.
Samantha T.
I have 3 kids 2 and under so I am washing a lot of baby dishware. I love these tablets to wash the rest f the dishes. You don't need to do a pre wash on your dishes (def rinse dishes) They are affordable and can be found almost anywhere.
Gretchen B.
I like the convenience of popping a tab into my dishwasher.  I guess I am not too picky about how it works, because my dishwasher stinks and I have to pre-wash my dishes anyways.
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Finish powerball super charged is the best dish washer capsules available! I have used many brands of capsules for my dish washer and all fell a little flat until I found this exact brand! It makes my dishes super clean and shiny! And it keeps my machine from limescale build up! This product is my #musesof influenster
Sarah H.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Finally after long last (seriously 2 years) I have found a soap that works with our dishwasher that does not leave streaks on our plates. I must have tried seriously 7 other kinds in that time and remembered that one time when we'd gotten a new dishwasher they left us samples of this cleaner so I went for it. It feels a little more costly but the time saved is SO worth it. My dishes are getting cleaned while I sit and catch up on reviews!
Kaitlin D.
Williston, ND
These pods clean better than any of the several other brands I've tried. They ACTUALLY remove food particles without pre-washing. They keep glasses from getting water spots. Sometimes I will find residual powder in certain dishes, but definitely not like I would with other pods.
Patricia M.
North Attleboro
I thought I needed new silverware while using Cascade. Decided to try Finish and wow, I actually get compliments on how clean my stuff is. Someone left a glass at my house & upon my return, said it was never that clean. I am a huge fan.
Shannon D.