Finish Quantum 45 Ct Lemon Sparkle, Lemon Sparkle, 45 ea uploaded by Crystal D.

BY FINISH

Quantum Ultimate Clean Amazing Shine New formula 2 Power Gel Quick Dissolving Power Gel Washes away residues for a brilliant shine even in the hardest water conditions. Pre-Soaking Powerball Penetrates, breaks down and lifts away even 25-hour dried on food. Advanced Powder with Bleach Seeks out and cleans tough stains like tea and coffee. One capsule = One wash load 45 capsules = 165 oz. Box of Poweder or 160 oz. Bottle of Gel see more...

Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These capsules are really not that worth the cost. $9.47 for a 45 from Walmart. Supposed to provide you with ultimate clean and shine along with an ultra degreaser with a lemon scent. Also claims to tackle baked on food, create an ultimate shine, and a plethora of other results. I don’t feel these are at all true. I still have to pre-wash and soak my dishes before hand and don’t find them to be shiny at all. Kind of a letdown. They’re still clean but not WOW. I’d call this so-so more than anything else.
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
First, the lemon scent is amazing! The clean is powerful and thorough from start to finish. The packs are durable and well made. The different cleaning powers are different colors and I think that is pretty cool. There is original or lemon scent and I choose lemon because I love the freshness of the clean. Overall very happy!!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The Finish Dish pods work okay but did not clean the dishes to my liking. My forks and spoons were full of water spots and it didnt take off even half of the baked on grease on one of my pans. The lemon scent was nice though.
Kaylan M.
Richmond, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I LOVE these detergent pods. Its convenient to just pop one in and then run your dishwasher. The scent is amazing and theres never any residue on the dishes. The value is the best out there. I will definitely keep using and recommend to others.
Melissa S.
Springfield
For the most part this is a good product. There has been a few times that this product has failed me though. Some times my dishes end up having to be wash multiple time to get them clean with this product where I've not had this problem with others.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
These are the best EVER dish washer detergent packs. They clean my dishes sooo well on the first wash. Even if I don't prewash some of them. These also have something in them so make sure there aren't any spots left on glasses. Love them!
Sarah R.
Eau Claire, MI
The best dishwasher tablet out there. Keeps the dishes from being spotty, and smells great. I've tried other tablets, and some just don't cut it. These do. Absolutely worth the purchase! Definitely try these out!!
Varina M.
Bishop, CA
Its a pretty good product. Not over the top. I would not buy it again because I had to rewash a few times. The scent is about the only thing I liked about it. Kind of disappointing. I wouldn't recommend
Hannah A.
Greenville, NC
These smell better than the regular version. I loke the way these leave the dishes feeing after they're done being cleaned. However, I feel like sometimes is doesn't clean as well as it should
Jasmine S.
They're a decent product, but I think there are better options when it comes to dishwashing pods, I feel your best option is a dishwashing liquid.