BY FINISH #22 in Dishwashing Detergent

Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent (Fresh Scent, 270 Count) see more...

• Is this better or just as good as cascade? I've had bad ...1 Answers
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
We use these quite often in our dishwasher. My complaint is that they don’t always fully dissolve, leaving chunks of the tabs in our dishwasher. When they do fully dissolve they leave the dishes spotless, but when they don’t we do have to run it again. Fairly reasonable price and the product typically goes on sale at Target once a month.
James W.
Portland
I used to love finish powerball tabs, they left the best shine on all my dishes. Come to find out these things stain your dishes with their chemicals and don't wash off easily. I dont believe it is good for my body to ingest so i found a natural alternative
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
I really prefer these all in one packs for getting my dishes clean. I’ve tried to go back to liquid or powder in the last few years, and haven’t been as pleased with the results. They aren’t perfect, but they definitely come out cleaner than other options.
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
These work well, but sometimes it’s not perfect. I think they’re reasonably priced, and as I stated they do the job right the first time 8/10 times. I’m not like wowed by them but I also don’t hate them. I might buy them again if they were on sale.
Heather M.
Newport News
We started using Finish about a year ago. We purchase this from our local Walmart and it’s much cheaper than its competitor brands. It works really well and we like how easy it is to use. We are sticking to this brand because of price and quality.
Amy S.
Savannah, GA
This dishwasher detergent cleans my dishes the best out of any other dishwashing detergent I have tried. It had a nice scent and is a great product for the price. Other brands I have tried just don’t leave my dishes as clean as this product does.
shyanne w.
These work to make your dishes clean but I still always rinse my dishes off before putting them in the dishwasher. I haven’t really tried any other brand of dish washing pods but I figure these probably work just the same.
Kelly D.
I bought this box and haven’t had to buy anything else for the longest time! I buy mine in bulk at sams it Costco! Such a great deal and it does the job and cleans my dishes! I will continue to buy! I definitely recommend
Azrael H.
Not a lot of residue, dishes come out pretty clean. I sometimes notice that dishes are foggy, but it's not noticeable or anything. My main issue is these are kind of expensive, if I find a product that produces the same effect for cheaper I will switch.
Angela B.
Very very rarely have I had a load of dishes come out that needs to be re run. We are not the wash before you wash types and expect that the dishwasher is to do the work. The Powerball tabs do just that. Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent (Fresh Scent, 270 Count) We buy this huge amount at Costco keep the cost super low.
Is this better or just as good as cascade? I've had bad luck with finish liquid in the past

back