BY FINISH #20 in Dishwashing Detergent

Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent (Fresh Scent, 270 Count) see more...

• Is this better or just as good as cascade? I've had bad luck wit...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
We use these quite often in our dishwasher. My complaint is that they don’t always fully dissolve, leaving chunks of the tabs in our dishwasher. When they do fully dissolve they leave the dishes spotless, but when they don’t we do have to run it again. Fairly reasonable price and the product typically goes on sale at Target once a month.
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
I wasn’t too thrilled when I bought these. The tabs themselves are not in any dissolvable packaging, and they are gritty and rough. Some of them were broken into a powerful mess when I took them out of the plastic. They work average, but Cascade is definitely better.
James W.
Portland
I used to love finish powerball tabs, they left the best shine on all my dishes. Come to find out these things stain your dishes with their chemicals and don't wash off easily. I dont believe it is good for my body to ingest so i found a natural alternative
Azrael H.
Not a lot of residue, dishes come out pretty clean. I sometimes notice that dishes are foggy, but it's not noticeable or anything. My main issue is these are kind of expensive, if I find a product that produces the same effect for cheaper I will switch.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Bitsy L.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love the convenience of the tabs, with a toddler, it’s best to get the dishwasher loaded as fast as possible and these really help with that! I love the cleaning power of these as well, they really leave my dishes sparkling clean!
Natalie C.
Draper
This dish detergent does a great job and leaves my dishes nice and clean. I do wish there was a better packaging solution because I have to keep these in my upper cabinets to keep away from kids.
Amy S.
We used to use cascade and there was always this weird eggy smell on our dishes. After many experiments we discovered it was the soap. We switched to Finish and now our dishes are nice and clean, and just as importantly they smell clean!!
Jessica R.
Westerville, OH
We buy these at Costco and a box gets us through for a long time. Love dropping it in the dispenser and forgetting about it. Don’t like the foil wrappers they can be hard to open and clingy.
Ashley M.
I love that these are so easy and convenient to use. They are perfect portioned and ready to use . They are a great value and can buy it at your local grocery store
Is this better or just as good as cascade? I've had bad luck with finish liquid in the past