Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent (Fresh Scent, 270 Count) uploaded by Kelsey H.Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent (Fresh Scent, 270 Count) uploaded by Kelsey H.Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent (Fresh Scent, 270 Count) uploaded by Kelsey H.

BY FINISH #46 in Dishwashing Detergent

Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent (Fresh Scent, 270 Count) see more...

• Is this better or just as good as cascade? I've had bad luck wit...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Liz R.
Jasper, TX
Love the tabs. They are so easy to use. Just pop it in the dish washer and turn it on. I didn't think that it made too much difference what kind of dish washing detergent you used until my husband tried to use an off brand and it was so much worse. I had food still all over my dishes. I never have that problem when I use Finish Tabs.
Elizabeth N.
Rexburg, ID
I would use these in my dish washer all the time! It doesn't leave a white residue on your dishes. Often with other brands I would find that with my clear drinking glasses that there would be a layer of white film. With this detergent I never had this problem. I would continue with buying this detergent.
Sara Q.
Louisville, KY
These are amazing!! They come in easy to use tablets that you just put the tablet in the slot, close the door and that's it! It's way better than having to pour powder and spilling it everywhere and the dishes come out clean every single time. So I don't have to check them everytime I do the dishes now.
Danielle S.
The Finish Tabs for the dishwasher wok pretty well, I have fond that over time they don't seem to work as well so I will mix things up and buy another brand. The upside is that the price they charge for the Finish Tabs is super affordable when compared to other similar products.
Tamara L.
Carrollton, TX
I prefer the Finish powder over the tablets, but both seem to do a great job and there is less water spots on the dishes. It has a fresh clean scent and everything comes out spotless. Compare to other brands it's value is great and I would definitely repurchase
Samantha S.
Flagstaff, AZ
I really do love these due to the fact that they DO NOT leave water marks all over my dishes. That was one of the things that drove me nuts about washing dishes in a dishwasher but these have solved my problem. These are affordable and I highly recommend.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
Finish Tabs are the only product which makes my dishes sparkling clean and limescale free. I love the convenience of using one product for all purposes and the fact it comes in tabs. That makes dispensing the product very easy. Highly recommended.
Emily H.
Dallas, GA
We have used finish powerball tabs dishwasher detergent ever since we got our house which has been a little over a year and we love them. They clean our dishes very well and they are super easy to use, just pop them in the dishwasher and start it
Amy G.
Lexington, SC
I prefer this brand over the P&G brands. It is cheaper and they always have coupons to save you money. It doesn't leave a residue like other brands and there is never any soap left in the dispenser which is a very nice feature.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
We buy these in huge tubs at Costco and they work great. We have a nice dishwasher but the detergent you use definitely makes a difference. These are our favorites. They actually dissolve all the way and get the dishes clean!
Is this better or just as good as cascade? I've had bad luck with finish liquid in the past