Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, (130ct.)

by Finish Powerball

Thanks to a unique and powerful dishwashing technology, Finish Powerball Dishwasher Detergent Tabs give you an amazing clean and Finish Jet-Dry shine every time - which means you will never have to re-wash your dishes again in your dishwasher.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, (130ct.)!
Plantation, FL
Absolute best tabs for washing dishes! Works wonders on the dishes, leaves them sparkling and spotless! I use this all the time any other brand I’ve tried leaves a gross film on the dishes! This is by far the best dishwasher tabs I’ve tried
Fort Worth, TX
Very convenient to just pop it in the dishwasher. However, I don’t like that you have to pair it with a drying agent. I would prefer an all in one product. I may try other brands in the future or add the drying agent next time and see if I get better results.
It’s probably my dishwasher since it’s a more than eight years old but half my dishes are sparkling clean and the other half have food residue on them. I was hoping that because it has a rinsing agent in the tab it would get my dishes extra clean but i still find a lot of residue in my cups.
Always does exactly as needed... as long as we prewash our dishes after using them. Part of that could be that we use cistern water, so we don't have as much water pressure as someone with city water. There's never any soap residue lefty behind, so that's a positive.
Northville, MI
Love how easy these are to use. I wish they weren’t individually wrapped to be more plastic-conscious, but they really do get our dishes sparkling clean!
Spokane Vly, WA
Great detergent no need to wash twice .just rinse and load the washer and let the detergent do the work . Very effective and never disappointed.
Works very well for us. It's a good size for all dishes even if there's a lot or not! It cleans very well! Not disappointing at all
Lancaster , NY
I love how easy these are to use...I just pop them in my dishwasher, no measuring or anything needed
Montreal, QC
This is the product we’ve been using for the past two year ! We love it , great result the dishes are perfectly clean. We also have a really good dishwasher so I’m pretty sure it help but the Finish powerball doesn’t leave any soap residue ! Would definitely recommend this product!
Rushden, Northants
Works better than the cheaper alternatives so it’s definitely worth the price. Smells nice, I bought a large pack from Costco which made it good value for money