Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Gladys D.Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Cety T.Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Nichole L.
3 colors available

BY FINISH #21 in Dishwashing Detergent

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Pre-soaking Powerball to soften the toughest food residue. Remove even tough stains. Gently scrub your dishes, glasses, and silverware. Help rinse away residue. Eliminate spots and film for sparkling clean. Powerball Tabs: Powerful Scrubbing Action The pre-soaking Powerball bursts into action to help soften the toughest food residues, like baked-on lasagna and dried-on oat. see more...

• Does anyone have another dish washing detergent that they really en...3 Answers
Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent
  • "These work great on our dishes it keeps them shiny and clean and keeps me happy." in 1 review
  • "I find these work just as good as cascade brand... easy to throw in the dishwasher and they get dishes clean." in 1 review
Jen K.
Jen K.
Ambler, PA
Definitely gets the job done and cleans the dishes. On occasion, days old stuck on debris will not be completely removed, which is understandable. Good value for the money and if it's on sale at Costco and I'm in need of more detergent, I will buy this. Scent is okay, we have hard water so that may be a factor, but opening the dishwasher after the cycle has completed doesn't have a fresh scent, more of a damp smell. Definitely prefer Cascade pods over Finish.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Since I've gone back to work these have been a favorite for my husband, he doesn't like having to guess if he put enough in. He just pops one of these and is good to go. I'm pretty impressed that they work really well. I haven't seen hand undissolved chunks left anywhere. Glasses come out spot free. We do use jet dry and I rinse dishes off first, but my husband doesn't always yet our dishes come out clean.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Webster, Tx
This is probably my all time favorite dish detergent. Why then only 3 stars? The tabs stopped dissolving fully and I have a brand new dishwasher; so I'm figuring it is the product. When this product works like it should, your dishes truly do sparkle. If the company could figure out what is going on with the tabs dissolving, I would go back to using this product.
Heather M.
Heather M.
This dishwasher detergent is hands down the best. It cuts through everything. I have used it in locations that had hard water and the dishes come out great. I've even tested it at other locations where the glasses were (I thought) hopelessly water stained and found great success with it. This brand has NO competition and I bulk but whenever it's in sale.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really like how clean my dishes get with these tabs! We've tried a couple of other types of tabs and they always seemed to leave some crud on our dishes. Others we couldn't even use at all because they didn't fit in the dispenser! I generally don't buy name brand products because I'm a saver, but it's worth the extra cost to get name brand on these.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
I like the convenience of a dish washing detergent in tablet form. It's easy to store, not messy to use and already pre-portioned so I don't have to worry about using too little or too much. I got a huge pack of these at Costco but I won't rebuy because I found that it left some gritty soap granule reside on our top drawer glasses very frequently.
Erinn C.
Erinn C.
I've been using these pods for well over a year now, and they are great! They are not too expensive, and they smell nice. The dishes come out very clean. I know it's not just the dishwasher since we've moved and the dishes still come out perfect. We buy these exclusively and prefer it over another large brand we used to buy.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Mcminnville, OR
Finish Powerball Tabs were recommended by the manufacture of my dishwasher after 10 years I have not found anything that breaks down or cleans better. I would definitely recommend this product. Leaves dishes, glasses, flatware and cookware sparkling clean every single load, as well as my stainless tub interior dish washer.
Dinah G.
Dinah G.
I absolutely adore this product for doing a heavy load in my dishwasher. I find that even if I attempt to use another brand my dishes never come out clean and I always have to re-wash. With these, I can run one load and everything comes out clean. I highly recommend this brand and specifically these powerball tabs.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA
When I got my new dishwasher I had to use a different detergent per the recommendation of the user manual. So I decided to try the Finish Powerball Tabs. I will say I was happy to be able to just unwrap and go. My dishes are very clean and I don't have worry about scrubbing off extra bits off food.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone have another dish washing detergent that they really enjoy?