Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Pre-soaking Powerball to soften the toughest food residue. Remove even tough stains. Gently scrub your dishes, glasses, and silverware. Help rinse away residue. Eliminate spots and film for sparkling clean. Powerball Tabs: Powerful Scrubbing Action The pre-soaking Powerball bursts into action to help soften the toughest food residues, like baked-on lasagna and dried-on oat.

Does anyone have another dish washing detergent that they really enjoy?
Start your review of Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent!
Product Highlights
These work great on our dishes it keeps them shiny and clean and keeps me happy.in reviews
I find these work just as good as cascade brand... easy to throw in the dishwasher and they get dishes clean.in reviews
Jessica T.
Depew, NY
Dishes come out spotless. It's so easy to pop in a tablet. I use the finishing gel with these tabs for the ultimate spotless finish!
Lisa J.
Brigham City, UT
These were fine, they got the job done. They got things clean but I don't think my glasses were as clean as other products had made them.
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
1,819 reviews
Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Sarah S.
I’ve been using these Finish Powerball tabs in my dishwasher for years. They work really well with my softener water. Just pulling a tab in my dishwasher rather than using a liquid dishwasher soap makes things much easier too. I would definitely recommend these tabs. Finish has a few more expensive varieties too, but these basic ones work just fine.
Mary B.
Itta Bena, MS
Easy to pop in the dishwasher and go. Packaging is annoying but that’s just how it goes.
Stephanie E.
Jb Andrews, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works great but leaves spots. I wish I didn't need another product to prevent them. But I just set my dishwasher on hot, set it and forget it.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Dinah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Finish Powerball Tabs gets the job done. My dishes are always nice and clean. The price is reasonable. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Chloe L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Chloe L.
I use this in my dishwasher and it gets my dishes pretty clean. It doesn’t really have a scent other than clean lol. It’s pretty effective not on really grimey stuff though. Just gotta wash off ur dishes real good first
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Ana W.
Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Ana W.
Good dishwasher detergent, washed grease and oil dishes well, it rinses well too, did not notice any white coating after washing. But sometimes as pretty often in the boxes you can find crushed tabs or empty packages. So for this 4 stars.
Kelly J.
Mckinney, TX
I really like the convenience of the Finish powerballs, just unwrap and load in dishwasher and come back to beautifully spotless dishes, every time!
Esther P.
Bellaire, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Finish Tabs really gets our dishes spotless.  I’ve tried other brands and this one is my favorite.  I’ve only used the fresh scent and didn’t even realize there were other scents that you could purchase.  Finish Tabs will get remove even the toughest grease on your dishes for a sparkly clean!