Finish Powerball Tablet Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 100 ct, 70.5 oz uploaded by Jess B.

BY FINISH #68 in Dishwashing Detergent

Thanks to a unique and powerful dishwashing technology, Finish Powerball Dishwasher Detergent tabs give you an amazing clean and Finish Jet-Dry shine every time - which means you will never have to re-wash your dishes again in your dishwasher. Just... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
Not sure if this is the exact product but we had a lot of issues with our dishwasher where any soap we used would leave residues on the dishes so we stopped using it for a while, and eventually we got a finish brand dishwashing product and our glasses would come out crystal clear.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
We've been using these Finish all in one power ball tablets for about 7 years now. Before that, I NEVER had a dishwasher...GAK! Can you believe it!? I hated doing dishes more than any other household task. Now, with my not-so-new-anymore dishwasher and Finish Power Ball All in One tablets, it's a five minute chore. My husband even does the unloading due to a back injury I have. Yay for housework-helping hubs! The only reason for 4/5 stars is because without the Finish Jet-Dry, many dishes come out coated with a white film, particularly on pots and pans.
Leah M.
Midvale, UT
I love the Finish Powerball Dishwasher Tablets. They truly work as promised. Prior to switching to Finish Powerball Tablets, my dishes were always coming out of the dishwasher covered in white soap residue that was nearly impossible to get off completely, even after multiple scrubs and washes. Not only did Finish Tablets get the residue off the very first time, they have been consistently, completely preventing the return if the residue. These have saved my dishes (and my hands)! I highly recommend the Finish Powerball Dishwasher Tablets. Great product!
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Finish tablets are an excellent value - the 100ct size lasts a long time in our house. We pop one in (and add a squirt of dishsoap because or dishwasher is old) and our dishes always come out clean and spotless. We use fresh scent, but I've never noticed the fragrance.
Caden T.
Ocoee, FL
These tablets work great for our dishes. I'm not always good about scraping the plates enough, but Finish gets the job done. It also doesn't leave spots on glasses like some other powder detergents. I love using a tablet because it's so convenient.
Candice W.
Gallatin, TN
These dishwashing tabs are great. They get most all the caked on food without having to precast. I also appreciate that they fit in the little compartment. Other brands in the silicone pouches often get misshapen and I have a hard time closing the little door without fear of breaking it. I don't have that problem with these!
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
We have hard water and have tried nearly every dishwasher detergent on the market.  Finish tablets do the best job for us.  Dishes come out clean, with no residue.  The scent is nice, but not overwhelming, which is a plus, as my husband is sensitive to fragrances and scents.  The price is right too.
Anita V.
 I have been using this product since I can remember I sometimes by the original or with the lemon. I have not found anything else that compares as well too the finish product. I do prefer the lemon scented over the original just because I think it helps make my dishes shine even more
Rachell W.
I've used a few different brands of dish washer detergent and this one seems to be the best so far. It leaves spot free, no buildup and clean dishes. Plus it has no chemical or fake lemony scent. I've had no dishwasher order where as I did with a couple other brands.