Finish Powerball Tablet Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 100 ct, 70.5 oz uploaded by Jess B.

BY FINISH #15 in Dishwashing Detergent

Thanks to a unique and powerful dishwashing technology, Finish Powerball Dishwasher Detergent tabs give you an amazing clean and Finish Jet-Dry shine every time - which means you will never have to re-wash your dishes again in your dishwasher. Just... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
We've been using these Finish all in one power ball tablets for about 7 years now. Before that, I NEVER had a dishwasher...GAK! Can you believe it!? I hated doing dishes more than any other household task. Now, with my not-so-new-anymore dishwasher and Finish Power Ball All in One tablets, it's a five minute chore. My husband even does the unloading due to a back injury I have. Yay for housework-helping hubs! The only reason for 4/5 stars is because without the Finish Jet-Dry, many dishes come out coated with a white film, particularly on pots and pans.
Leah M.
Midvale, UT
I love the Finish Powerball Dishwasher Tablets. They truly work as promised. Prior to switching to Finish Powerball Tablets, my dishes were always coming out of the dishwasher covered in white soap residue that was nearly impossible to get off completely, even after multiple scrubs and washes. Not only did Finish Tablets get the residue off the very first time, they have been consistently, completely preventing the return if the residue. These have saved my dishes (and my hands)! I highly recommend the Finish Powerball Dishwasher Tablets. Great product!
Katie S.
Ballwin, MO
Thank gosh for powerball tablets. If there's one thing I hate, it's getting all the liquid detergent on my hands. Whoever invented this little pods is a genius. They don't leave any water stains on our glass wear and continue to assist in the drying of the dishes after the dishwasher cycle is complete! A must buy!
Karreen B.
Grants Pass, OR
I love the ease of use on these dishawasher tablets. Just plop one in and start my dishwasher, and everything comes out really clean! It has a nice scent that is not too overpowering and these are pretty affordable and good value. Would recommend.
Candice W.
Gallatin, TN
These dishwashing tabs are great. They get most all the caked on food without having to precast. I also appreciate that they fit in the little compartment. Other brands in the silicone pouches often get misshapen and I have a hard time closing the little door without fear of breaking it. I don't have that problem with these!
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
We have hard water and have tried nearly every dishwasher detergent on the market.  Finish tablets do the best job for us.  Dishes come out clean, with no residue.  The scent is nice, but not overwhelming, which is a plus, as my husband is sensitive to fragrances and scents.  The price is right too.
Rebecca L.
Gastonia, NC
Cleans my dishes better than any other dishwashing tablet product I've tried. The powerball I think really makes a difference. I usually find that using two when I have a large load of dishes gets all the grime completely off. I can usually find these on sale for a great price too.
Anita V.
 I have been using this product since I can remember I sometimes by the original or with the lemon. I have not found anything else that compares as well too the finish product. I do prefer the lemon scented over the original just because I think it helps make my dishes shine even more
Rachell W.
I've used a few different brands of dish washer detergent and this one seems to be the best so far. It leaves spot free, no buildup and clean dishes. Plus it has no chemical or fake lemony scent. I've had no dishwasher order where as I did with a couple other brands.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
These work just as well if not better than the others out there. I also use the spot free aid too,both together my dishwasher knocks out the grunge. I have been using this product for many years now and am pleased with the continuous great results. Highly recommend!