Finish Powerball Tablet Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 100 ct, 70.5 oz uploaded by Jess B.

BY FINISH #23 in Dishwashing Detergent

Thanks to a unique and powerful dishwashing technology, Finish Powerball Dishwasher Detergent tabs give you an amazing clean and Finish Jet-Dry shine every time - which means you will never have to re-wash your dishes again in your dishwasher. Just... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Farah Q.
Farah Q.
This is my go to dishwashing detergent because it is what works the best for me. I have used all kinds of detergents but I have noticed that this one works the best for my dishes because it leaves them clean and crisp. Its also very easy to use, all you have to do is take it out of its wrap and put it in the detergent slot.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
San Antonio, TX
I actually love this dishwashing detergent at least one little tablet in my dishwasher for a bio for the cycle and when I take my dishes out of there there's sparkly they're clean it's a very good product and I do trust it most of the time they do their shopping rinse off my dishes before I place them in there
Heather  B.
Heather B.
Broomfield, CO
Great product. Super easy to use, literally takes 4 seconds to throw it in and start the wash cycle. My dishes come out clean (unless it was really dirty before, but that means I forgot to soak it a little before washing). Highly recommend this product for anyone with not a lot of time to deal with dishes.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I do not use any other dishwasher soap. This makes doing dishes so simple and easy I just unwrap the tablet and throw it in. My washer even has a little slot to put the tablet into which is convenient and makes it simple for my boyfriend to do the dishes. No threat of him using the wrong soap.
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Got these because a dishwasher repair person said Finish is the best for the machine. They do an alright job, but there's better out there. One problem is that they crumble in the package and the red dot falls out. I would rather use the gel packs because they are easier to deal with.
Michele N.
Michele N.
Wausau, WI
This seems to work well as far as removing food and no spotting on glasswear however I've noticed it doesn't take lipstick residue off of the glasses. I purchased it at Sams Club I prefer to use Method but it isn't always in stock so I thought I should try something else as a back up
Tina A.
Tina A.
Stockbridge, GA
I've used a few different dishwasher tabs at someone's recommendation or because of price, just trying new things out and I always come back to finish powerball tabs. They are the only ones that get my dishes as clean as I want them. I will never go to another one again.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Portland, OR
I'm not a huge fan of Finish detergent. I feel like it just doesn't get down to the grit, usually when I use it my dishes just aren't as clean as they should be. It also comes in hard form and there's something about that that also throws me off. Stick to what you know.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Finish tablets are an excellent value - the 100ct size lasts a long time in our house. We pop one in (and add a squirt of dishsoap because or dishwasher is old) and our dishes always come out clean and spotless. We use fresh scent, but I've never noticed the fragrance.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Dickson, TN
These tablets are very effective when washing dishes. The Finish brand seems to be the best that I have tried out of all the various kinds of pods. I usually buy this product at Walmart. The scent is not very noticeable in my opinion, but the product does its job.