Finish Powerball Tab Automatic Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 32 Tabs, 3 Count

BY FINISH #79 in Dishwashing Detergent

finish powerball provides powerful scrubbing action that attacks burnt-on food. The revolutionary pre-soaking powerball bursts into action to help soften the toughest food residues like baked-on lasagna and dried-on oatmeal for easy removal. see more...

Gabrielle H.
Canastota
I have mixed feelings about this brand of dishwasher detergent. I have tried different types and always have difficulties. I have found that when I wash dishes I have to use heavy wash in order for the dishes to be clean. The detergent leaves and unpleasant stain on the dishes :(
Heather J.
These little packets pack a punch. My dish washer is old so i usially have to rinse my things before i put them in. Once we started to purchase these and spend the extra dollar or better we no longer saw a need to rinse them nearly as often
Rachel M.
I love these they are so much easier than a liquid! The only thing I can complain about is sometimes they don't dissolve all the way and it leaves a residue where you put them. I do love that it is a streak free formula!
Sarah H.
saint louis, MO
This is the only dishwashing detergent I have used for my whole adult life.  I've often had people several years my senior ask what product I use because my dishes never have waterspots.  This gets my dishes clean and you can usually find a coupon.
Allie W.
Washington, DC
These tabs are easy to use--just grab one and pop it in the dishwasher. I tried several brands and formulas of detergent, and this one got my dishes the cleanest.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a very popular brand. We have been purchasing the last few years. Lately, I have noticed that none of our dishes are really getting washed. Almost all of our mugs, and glass cups, and bowls do not get cleaned. Water stains all over and definitely not shiny. Our cups mostly our mugs, have ended up with weird black specks or dirt in it. Look almost like a bunch of random spices or like an egg stain in the bowl. So it's not the best...
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't use my dishwasher very often, but when I do I love finish products. They minimize the spots on your dishes and cut down on the grease. These are a must have in my house. This is a nice product to keep around especially if your like to entertain. It will cut down on your workload a bit.
Abby W.
Woodstock, GA
I have tried a lot of other dishwasher detergents and has landed on Finish because my dishes really do come out much more clean. There is a lot less white residue, and I notice that my glasses and cups last longer and don't get ruined from harsh detergent residue stains. I also really like that the detergent is affordable and that coupons are regularly offered in the newspaper for them. Double win.
Eleanore J.
Haines City, FL
I love these! They are the only thing I use in my dishwasher. I use to use the gel pacs which I do not recommend due to the plastic not completely disintegrating and therefore clogging the drain to the dishwasher. The powertabs can be a bit pricey but I stock up whenever they go bogo. They are very effective and easy to use. Unwrap and place in reservoir. Done!
Ruby T.
I just recently started using this product, but I am not quite happy with it. The price was fine, there are definitely cheaper options, but considering this is a name brand I was content. It washed the dishes well, but I expected it to do a little bit better. I did run into a problem with the tabs getting partly stuck in the little dishwasher compartment, but I'm not sure whether to blame it on the product or my dishwasher. I most likely, will not be recommending this to anyone.