Finish Powerball Tab Automatic Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 32 Tabs, 3 Count uploaded by Erin M.

BY FINISH #18 in Dishwashing Detergent

finish powerball provides powerful scrubbing action that attacks burnt-on food. The revolutionary pre-soaking powerball bursts into action to help soften the toughest food residues like baked-on lasagna and dried-on oatmeal for easy removal. see more...

Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only product that I really trust to clean my dishes, even with hard water running through our pipes. It is easy to use, you just pop it in the detergent area and it does the job well. I don't find many spots or stuck on food when I open my dishwasher after it is finished. I have used many other dishwashing products and they have definitely not had the same effect as what these do. It works great.
Gabrielle H.
Canastota
I have mixed feelings about this brand of dishwasher detergent. I have tried different types and always have difficulties. I have found that when I wash dishes I have to use heavy wash in order for the dishes to be clean. The detergent leaves and unpleasant stain on the dishes :(
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
These tablets work amazing in our dishwasher. Our dishes come out very clean with no spots. I never believed in the drying agent until we started using these. I thought the little red ball was cute so we got them and we definitely noticed a difference with these!
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
We bought a large container of these and have been using them in our brand new dishwasher. We seem to really need this to be ok a heavier cycle to get everything off. For normal wash and nothing too intense , these do a fine job. Nothing spectacular but they work.
PiecesOf C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used to use another brand until I was offered a free sample at the supermarket. I’ve never turned back. This cleans 100% better than my old brand hands down. I was using two packets of the other brand while I only have to use one of Finish and it washes like a charm!
Tiana H.
Killeen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Finish is my go to cleaner. It leaves my dishes shiny with virtually zero streaks. It smells clean and always gets the grease off of any dishes that weren’t cleaned off as well. Definitely reccomend. Better than any liquid cleaners.
Cassandra L.
Columbus
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best in all of the land. Im super lazy and avoid dishes like the plague. This detergent is my enabler because it just gets all of the dinner gunk off the dishes without problems. Love it.
Patricia R.
Aurora
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I thought this was working great until I noticed the residue that was starting to buid up on my dishes over time. After my bucket of tabs was gone I decided not to buy it again.
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've used all the finish tabs and honestly love them all! Dishes come out clean! I never cared for other brands as they never disolved completely when running the dishwasher.
Mackenzie C.
Rayland, OH
We had a hard time finding a good dish detergent for a long time. Everything left our glasses with streaks on them. We finally found these and they work great. We don’t get those annoying streaks anymore and it’s rare that we have any dirty dishes coming out of the dishwasher when it’s done.