by Finish

Super Charged™ Finish® Max In 1®Tackles whatever you throw at it. Our Powerball® Supercharges the tablet to remove even baked-on food, giving you a powerful clean 1st time everytime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish® Powerball® Super Charged™ Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets 67 ct Bag!
These dishwasher tablets always leave everything clean and smelling nice! They last for ages and don’t leave anything with food residue or stain the glasses. They can be a bit pricey if they are not on offer but it’s worth it
Okotoks, AB
After buying kirkland pods for a little while, my husband was annoyed of the dishes not coming clean in the dish washer. He came home with these and I was shocked at what a difference they make!! They work really well.
These are great compared to cheaper brands but that’s just it they are very pricey so I always buy the bulk buy packs! Can also be a little cheaper in bargain shops! I have tried others and they just don’t compare
These tabs do a good job of cleaning the dishes in my new dishwasher. I’ve tried some that don’t fully break down or leave food stuck on the dishes, but these haven’t done that.
Grand Bend, ON
It's ok but needs to be better . I find the wash works better then the pucks leaving everything cleaned abs fresh smelling vs pucks leave it dirty and smelly .
Marmora, NJ
When I don't hand wash my dishes I load the washer and pop one of these babies in and I know when it's finish every thing will be super clean
Gets the dishes clean and is the recommended brand with my dishwasher. Appreciate the fact that these go on sale often
Sometimes the tablet does not resolve but overall it is a good product and makes my dishes very clean! Good price.
Markham, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
We don’t see the washer as often but when we do this is our go to product ! Doesn’t leave our dishes dirty at all
kingersheim
I am happy with this detergent it does its job its cleans and sparkles all my dishes i have nothing bad to say.

Looking for your answer?