by Finish

Super Charged™ Finish® Max In 1®Tackles whatever you throw at it. Our Powerball® Supercharges the tablet to remove even baked-on food, giving you a powerful clean 1st time everytime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish® Powerball® Super Charged™ Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets 67 ct Bag!
Maricopa , AZ
This is the best because it cleans and fights germs like no other. It kills bactira quickly and removes anything dirty on a plate super quick.
Rock Falls, IL
Love love love this brand and all it's options I use all of them have tried all of them too great formula and cleans the dirty jobs well
Finish pods are my favorite, I love this brand over anything else, this is the only product that really cleans my glasses its the best.
Holladay, UT
Often my dishes come out either not clean or with a white film all over them. Not great just waiting to finish up the bag.
Pataskala, OH
It does do a better job at removing most of the food but there is still a lot that needs to be reran in general washers.
Ball
Always seems to work for me and any tough stuck on grease or residue. They are pretty expensive even for a low quantity
Williston, ND
Only ones that will actually clean my dishes in our dishwasher cleans the toughest stains never have a problem
Very easy to use pods. Cleans the dishes well and as long as use a rinse aid the glasses come out spotless.
Blue Ridge, TX
Works good, but not my first choice. I’ve had a few dishes come out with still some food on them.
Keeps our dishes clean with no residue. Continued customer. Found in most stores. Affordable.

Looking for your answer?