by Finish

Super Charged™ Finish® Max In 1®Tackles whatever you throw at it. Our Powerball® Supercharges the tablet to remove even baked-on food, giving you a powerful clean 1st time everytime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish® Powerball® Super Charged™ Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets 67 ct Bag!
My dishwasher installer recommended these pods to me and I've used them since.  I am not a regular jet dry user and I am also not super finicky about spots on my glasses.  That being said, I have always felt my dishes came out very clean and sanitized.  I also like that I am using something that is good for the dishwasher.  Apparently the pods that are wrapped in a plastic film are not a good idea for your dishwasher.  I've always been happy with these Finish tablets and find them to be priced fairly.
Fletcher, OK
These pods seem to work fairly well. We do have extremely hard water so it makes it tough for any dishwashing detergents really work effectively. I do like the pods though. Would probably purchase again.
Jefferson, GA
I was using these a lot. I would stock up on them when good coupons were out. The company is very generous with coupons. One day, my husband grabbed the Finish Liquid Detergent after reading the shopping list, and I liked that so much better. I have not gone back to these since.
Tempe, AZ
I love this neat little dishwasher packets. They work just as well as the liquid. They don’t leave a residue on any of the dishes. Also, the dishes don’t have any water spots on them. This is the only thing we purchase for our dishwasher
Chicago
I love this oh so much! I definitely recommend! There isn’t anything I could say that’s wrong. I couldn’t think Of any updates either. I just love love love this stuff! So wonderful! Thank you for creating such a wonderful product!
We have tried other brands but these are the best!! It has always cleaned our dishes good!! They completly dissolve in dishwasher too! Doesn't leave dishes spotty eithier!!
calera
The best dishwasher detergent ever, seriously cleans the dishes and they sparkle!! I never have to worry about pulling anything out and it have spots or still be dirty!
Petaluma, CA
These are amazing they seriously make such a huge difference in how clean your dishes will come out. Plus they are super easy to use and so worth the price
These little pacs are perfect for dishwashing. No mess and no measuring means you just drop it in and press start. Return later for squeaky clean dishes!
Oro Valley, AZ
This seems to be the only thingy hat actually gets my dishes clean. I love that there’s no residue left behind like some other dishwasher tablets.

Looking for your answer?