Finish® Powerball® Super Charged™ Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets 67 ct Bag

BY FINISH

Super Charged™ Finish® Max In 1®Tackles whatever you throw at it. Our Powerball® Supercharges the tablet to remove even baked-on food, giving you a powerful clean 1st time everytime. see more...

Haley L.
Fletcher, OK
These pods seem to work fairly well. We do have extremely hard water so it makes it tough for any dishwashing detergents really work effectively. I do like the pods though. Would probably purchase again.
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
These are so convenient and they do a great job at cleaning my dishes. They are kinda pricy but I keep my eyes on sales and coupons because this product is worth it. You don’t have to peel any packaging off the tablet, you just toss it into the dishwashing detergent reservoir and it goes to work. It dissolves food off dishes and leaves my dishes sparkling clean.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I buy these a lot at Publix when they go on BOGO because they put coupons out often and I can get them super cheap. They do a good job on the dishes, I guess I’m just alittle partial to cascade because that’s what I grew up with my mom using. This is a good product though especially if you can get it on sale.
Whitney W.
St. Louis
This is a great dishwasher detergent. It leaves my dishes in the washer looking clean without any residue or water marks. I’ve had issues with detergent not cleaning my dishes well in the past until I found this brand. I will keep repurchasing
Kiley K.
Chicago
Ashley M.
Coldwater, MI
Works well and gets the dishes done it just leaves a little residue ring in the dish washer unfortunately but it makes my dishes so clean like squeaky clean I love that the small thing can do so much to get everything done
Brittany O.
Aiken
I love everything this company puts out! Such a nice product. Cleans well and doesn’t leave a film. Not too highly priced compared to the value of the product. A little bit goes a long way and does it’s job well. I would recommend this product to others.
Kelsey A.
West Lawn, PA
Our dishwasher came recommending these dishwashing pods and we have never turned back. Our dishes come out clean every time and I don’t have to pre-wash everything which is a huge bonus in my book.
Lucy M.
My dishwasher installer recommended these pods to me and I've used them since.  I am not a regular jet dry user and I am also not super finicky about spots on my glasses.  That being said, I have always felt my dishes came out very clean and sanitized.  I also like that I am using something that is good for the dishwasher.  Apparently the pods that are wrapped in a plastic film are not a good idea for your dishwasher.  I've always been happy with these Finish tablets and find them to be priced fairly.
Erica B.
Brandenburg, KY
I was using these a lot. I would stock up on them when good coupons were out. The company is very generous with coupons. One day, my husband grabbed the Finish Liquid Detergent after reading the shopping list, and I liked that so much better. I have not gone back to these since.

Kohl's