Finish® Powerball® Max In 1® Tablets Automatic Dishwasher Detergent 19.2 oz. Box uploaded by Lori M.Finish® Powerball® Max In 1® Tablets Automatic Dishwasher Detergent 19.2 oz. Box uploaded by Emma T.

BY FINISH #44 in Dishwashing Detergent

World's #1 recommended brand Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide* see more...

Danielle C.
Farmington
I love these all in one pouches. I hate doing dishes. I hate every step of dishes. These handy little packs  take care of at least two and probably even three steps for me. How can i not recommend these. They're good value,I drop one in the little door, and i push a button. If only they put my dishes away...
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I don't use my dishwasher often cause I actually don't mind doing dishes but when I do i use these powder tablets an I do not get any spots or streaking on the glass it's amazing
Andreia E.
Washington, DC
I use this at least 3 times a week. I don’t have to soak or scrub off stuck on mess often before loading my dishes. There is also an extremely low instance of having to rewash.
Emely T.
Great dish cleaner. Leaves dishes very clean. Also leaves the dishwasher very clean. I have found this product at grocery stores and Target stores. Nice clean scent. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Robyn F.
Dallas, TX
I bought these because I find a good deal on them when I was out couponing. I have an older model dishwasher and they don't work as well in my dishwasher as Cascade does. I have used them at a relatives house dishwasher that was newer and the worked great. They do leave a little dullness on glasses and I do have to rinse out Tupperware bowls just to ensure no left over residue.
Steph K.
Kansas City , MO
Just bought this new detergent and really like the way it works. It cleans my wine glasses and doesn't leave residue on them like other cleaners do. I was able to buy a huge box at Walmart that will probably last me a year and it was a good price, and a good deal.
Maribel S.
these little things are so powerful! they really keep my dishes from getting streaks in the wash and keep them from looking warn and used. i buy my at kroger and usually use a coupon so i get the best prices! I think this does wonders and recommend it to others.
R. S.
Columbus, OH
We bought a brand new dishwasher a year ago and I purchased they tablets to make dishwashing easy, and they didn't work. I tried it twice - the first time the tablet didn't even disperse, and the second time it created a gel-like mess.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
The tablets seemed ok to use. I'm not sure if it's my dishwasher that can't get dishes clean, or any of the cleaning products I've used. I've tried Finish, Cascade, and store brand, with the same results. I can't give 5 stars because the dishes weren't clean, but I can't score lower because I don't know if it's the soap or washer's fault.

back