Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesDishwashing DetergentFinish
Finish Powerball Max in 1 Super Charged Ultra Degreaser with Lemon Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets 26 ct Bag

by Finish

Super Charged™ Finish® Max In 1®Tackles whatever you throw at it. Our Powerball® supercharges the tablet to remove even baked–on food, giving you a powerful clean 1st time everytime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Super Charged™ Ultra Degreaser with Lemon Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets 26 ct Bag!
Safaa D.
hama
Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Super Charged™ Ultra Degreaser with Lemon Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets 26 ct Bag uploaded by Safaa D.
Very good and simple . I use it . It is perfect . You must use it . This is the first time I use this.
Nicole M.
Saugus , MA
I don't use the dishwasher too often but when i do, this is what i use. I don't have to do a lot of pre washing and my dishes come out perfect with no water stains or food stuck on them. They are a little more expensive than most of the other products but if you find a sale or a coupon you can get a great deal. To me it doesn't matter though because nothing has ever gotten my dishes so clean.
Krysten C.
Wheatfield, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve tried several brands of dishwasher pods to find the one brand that is my go-to, that does an awesome job at not only cleaning my dishes but that’s also affordable. I decided to give this brand a try one day, they were cheaper than the ones I normally buy and on sale so I figured, why not see if these were worth it? THEY WERE NOT. I can’t stress enough how much I dislike this brand. For starters, the entire pod doesn’t even dissolve the way it should during the washing cycle, so when the dishwasher is complete and you go to open and unload, half of the pod if not more is still in the spot where you put the pod, stuck to the sides or the lid that closes on top of it and the dishes that were supposed to be clean and washed, where not clean at all. They say you get what you pay for and while that may not always be the case for some things, this is definitely one of those products that is not worth wasting your money on. I will never use this brand again nor will I recommend it. I’d rather pay an extra $5 on a brand that not only comes with more pods but that I know works awesome, that cleans my dishes so they’re actually clean, and that I know it’s a brand that I can trust.
Kate L.
Warwick, RI
I can’t begin to tell you how much I hate this product. Bought once and will never again, they don’t dissolve properly and I am left with a weird film and sand in the bottom of my dishwasher. Never had this problem with any other similar type product!
Ri M.
Chillicothe, OH
This is the only dishwashing pod that we use. We never have issues with anything remaining on dishes. Well made product.
Courtney E.
Pitman, NJ
Our dishes come out clean! Easy to use and not too pricey. I would recommend this product to others.
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
I really prefer these all in one packs for getting my dishes clean. I’ve tried to go back to liquid or powder in the last few years, and haven’t been as pleased with the results. They aren’t perfect, but they definitely come out cleaner than other options. I always rinse my dishes so I can’t say if they cut through grease, as I’ve found nothing really cleans dishes that haven’t been pre-rinsed.
Amanda K.
Toledo, OH
It’s quick and easy you just pop it in the little square spot & lock it. You turn on the dishwasher and you don’t have to mess with anything else! Voila! Easy peasy lemon squeezy as my kids say! If you want it clean and no residue then it’s the answer!
Maggi
Leaves my dishes sparkling clean. Only dish washer detergent that I will use. I’ve tried the cheaper brands but they just don’t seem to work as good. I’d rather spend a little more to get my dishes really clean.
Katie D.
We love this product!! Cleans our dishes way better than cascade and we would never use another product!!!

Looking for your answer?