Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets uploaded by Jill R.Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets uploaded by Amanda R.Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY FINISH

World’s #1 recommended brand. Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide.* see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Review for: Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets 48 ct Bag more...
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accr.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems. Love ittttt
Jenna B.
Russellville, AR
Sometimes there is a weird residue left on some of my glassware but not always. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Usually have no problem with this product. Cleans well.
Anna G.
If you've never tried a dish soap pack before and had just used the traditional liquid or powder, you're in for a treat.
Makes dishwashing easy and these little packs are super powerful!
You definitely get your money's worth with this price, but the best thing is that each pack is individually wrapped. While this might not be most environmentally friendly, it's super helpful for when you're hands or gloves are wet when you're loading the dishwasher so you don't get the rest of the packs wet and ruin them.
Stephanie O.
Gibsonia, PA
These are the only dishwasher tabs that we use with our new washer! We got a sample pack when we purchased it and haven't gone back to anything else since. They clean our pots / pans / dishes very well and the scent leaves a nice clean steam smell every time we wash. I would recommend to anyone looking for as nice dishwasher tablet.
Trisha W.
This product is so simple. individual clear soap squares you just drop in, close the soap container and wash. no measuring or spilling. they are compact so they don't take up much space under the sink. I always pre-wash anyway just out of habit but it gets all the extra grime I forgot off, they don't leave streaks or leave a film at all, they wash away clean. the price is also decent for the product.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I think that Finish is my favorite brand when it comes to dishwasher detergents. I feel as if they come out cleaner than Palmolive or anything else. I know that I basically wash the dishes before I put them in but my boyfriend's 17 year old just throws his in there still disgusting. Finish cleans it all
Kelsey J.
Lebanon, PA
I love these! We have tried other products but nothing compares to this brand. It works great and doesn't leave any stuck on food or grease. We just pop one of these in the dishwasher and you're done! No pouring, measuring or mess. We always purchase this brand and product and would recommend to others. Its so simple and easy, and affordable too!
Crystal R.
Indianapolis, IN
I like these because they get our dishes clean and you don't have to fuss with squirting out the soap, just throw it in and start it up! The only reason I gave 4 stars is because they don't fit in the soap spot due to the powerball part and I don't know if they would dissolve slower and work even better if they were able to fit there.
jessica k.
the finish tablets are awesome, and so easy you to use. No cons, you just fill the dishwasher up and throw the tablet in. I buy this at my local Bi Lo. It is a little pricey so i buy it when it is on sale. It is effective and i would recommend.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
We had issues that no matter how much you rinsed the dished before putting in the dishwasher, so many came out with debris. Usually it was the glasses and we couldn't figure out where it was coming from or how to stop it. This is honestly the only brand that stopped that and completely cleaned everything! I love it