Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesDishwashing DetergentFinish
Finish Powerball Max in 1 Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets

Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets

World’s #1 recommended brand. Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide.*

Which cell phone or tablet would you recommend for a youtuber? I’m trying to find something relatively inexpensive that I can use to take and edit videos.
Do y'all hafta wash your dishes before you put them in your dishwasher or am I doing it for nothing?
Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets ? Any one finding they have to remove the plastic covering before use due yo it not dissolving properly?
Start your review of Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Nour H.
oran hay ghomchi algeria
Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets uploaded by Nour H.
An excellent product for dishwasher that gives a better cleaning effect than other products that I have tried despite its high price, but it is better than the rest of the products. I wish you good luck and thank you for your useful and wonderful products.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets uploaded by Kellen H.
I love this detergent so much! It really gets my dishes so clean! It wasn’t expensive and you get a lot of pods in your container! This detergent last me for months! So it’s a great investment and you never have to rewash your dishes/pots/pans! It gets clean the first time! I will definitely get this again!
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Finish Powerball is the only brand I use in my Whirlpool dishwasher. I have lived in a city with horrifying hard water and a house that had a water softener, to my current home that has a well. In all cases this product cleaned my dishes and glassware to a sparkling shine. I would never change to another brand even it was cheaper. [product:max-in-1-63ct-dishwasher-detergent-powerball-dishwashing-tablets-dish-tabs-finish-63-count]
Kelly M.
Lincoln, NE
Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets uploaded by Kelly M.
Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets I usually just grab these while I'm in the store but as of lately, there has been a white residue, or film left behind on my glasses. It needs finish or another rinse aid with it to keep it from happening. I don't plan on changing brands any time in the near future. They are quick and easy.
Ken J.
Columbia, SC
Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets uploaded by Ken J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I rarely use my dishwasher, but these get them pretty clean. Sometimes, there is residue but it could be a combo or reason. Priced competively.
Joanna U.
Fort Mill, SC
No puedo vivir sin mi lavaplatos. Es de los electrodomésticos que más cuido. Ya que de las cosas que menos me gusta hacer es lavar platos.
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
These are my favorite dishwasher pods!! They do a great job cleaning and they add streak free shine!
Stephanie C.
The Max in 1 cleans my dishes SO well...I won’t buy anything else. We have an old dishwasher too and my dishes come out sparkling! It comes with jet dry in the little packet but I do still add that to my dishwasher and my dishes dry really fast. Highly recommend!!
Olesia M.
Shakopee, MN
Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets uploaded by Olesia M.
Purchased at: Costco
I like to use this tabs for the dishwasher, in my opinion dishes are better washed than with liguid products. it really washes well, doesn't leave a smell. very economical, especially for me, I use half a tab (split them) for one full load.
Erika L.
Overland Park, KS
Finish® Powerball® Max in 1® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Tablets uploaded by Erika L.
I’ve tried a lot of dishwasher squares and these are my hands down favorite! They get my dishes SO clean and I never have to worry about opening the dishwasher and seeing greasy dirty uncleaned dishes! Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, (130ct.)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melanie B.
il y a 2 ans
Cassandra B. il y a un an
I've never removed the plastic prior to use. I didn't even know it was possible... I hope you're wearing gloves when you do it cuz detergent of any kind will dry out your skin "lickety split" (lol I just wanted to use that phrase)