Finish Powerball Lemon Sparkle Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Capsules

by Finish

Finish Powerball Lemon Sparkle Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Capsules: 3-chamber technology that releases agents that break down food residues So powerful, there's no need to pre-rinse Releases each agent when needed during the cycle Wrapper free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish Powerball Lemon Sparkle Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Capsules!
Finish is my favorite dishwasher detergent. The Lemon Sparkle gives your kitchen a nice aroma. It does the job well and I never have to worry about glass products getting a film on it. I don’t hesitate to get these.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
I cook in stainless steel pans often. If I mess up the temperature and have food stick to them it is an absolute pain to get it off. These detergent tablets are the only brand I have tried that can actually get the extremely cooked on food off of my pans. I don't even have to pre-wash the pans, I just throw them in with these tablets and it does their magic.
In my current dishwasher, these never seem to dissolve all the way! In my old apartment they worked well, but now it seems like they don't work well with the dishwasher I have, so I can't use them. This is probably more the fault of the dishwasher because I have had success with these in other apartments. I wouldn't buy these again for now, but whenever I move I'd probably give them another shot
Wendell, NC
I positively love that I can just pop a tab in the dishwasher close it up, push the button and call it a day. These gel packs never leave a residue or film on my dishes and get off the hardest messes , pots pans, cookie sheets it doesnt matter, these tabs have got it!!!
Beaverton, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It does a good job with the dishes but I've noticed it leaving pieces in the compartment where you place it. The value is good and not too pricey but I wonder if it's not working properly while it is washing. I would buy the product again since overall the dishes sparkle.'
This product left my dishes sparking clean and left with a lemon scent. It is very affordable for the typical American household. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking for effective, affordable, and wonderful product.
Oldtown , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Finish Powerball Lemon Sparkle has such a clean and fresh scent! I love all Finish products for my dishes and glassware! It leaves behind no soap scum and leaves a crisp clean shine while being very gentle on each piece. I enjoy the scent of this brand because has it cleans in the washer it also adds a wonderful aroma in the air.
This products gets my dishes looking brand new! Never have to worry about re cleaning them after a good wash with this product! Always super pleased with the outcome of it's awesome powers. My dishes never looked cleaner.
Carrollton, GA
Finish dishwashing detergent is the best on the market. I've used cheaper competitors and generic products, but none of them come close to Finish. Finish gets my cups and dishes the cleanest with no water spots. Would definitely recommend.
Decatur, GA
these were on sale so i bought a box and was underwhelmed. half the time they don't even break open and i have to poke a hole in the pod then run the dishwasher all over again. when they do break open my dishes are clean enough but sometimes i still have to handwash pots and pans. not the best.

Looking for your answer?