BY FINISH

Finish Powerball tabs give you a brilliant clean plus Jet-Dry shine without re-washing, thanks to its unique all-in-one technology. 1 tab = 1 wash load 90 tabs = 380 oz. box of powder or 370 oz. bottle of gel The revolutionary pre-soaking Finish Powerball Dishwashing Tabs burst into action to help soften the toughest food residues. Powerful cleaners remove even the toughest stains like coffee and tea, and gently scrub your dishes, glasses and silverware sparkling clean. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom: 20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Kelsey G.
Overall these dishwasher tabs are pretty good. I usually buy them on sale at Target, which is way more convenient for me. Most of the time I do not need to rewash dishes with these tabs. It's definitely more pricey than I would prefer, and the amount in the boxes has gone down, but I still like it better than competitor brands.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta , GA
Love these! They're convenient, affordable, and easy to find. They're effective at getting dishes clean in the dishwasher. I found them at Target. I like that I can buy a large package and not run out quickly (we almost never go out to eat, so we go through a lot of dishes in this house)!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These are the best at cleaning glass and ceramics dishes.It really leaves our dishes pretty clear compared to other dishwasher detergents we have used. We actually purchase these guys in bulk at costco.
j e.
The only dishwashing tabs my roommate and I use. Sometimes we have to use two to ensure that all of the dishes are clean, but I think our dishwasher in our apt is also old so that doesn't help. However, they work great and do not leave any residue on the dishes.
Jennifer C.
Knoxville
I love this product! This box lasts forever! I find Finish tabs to work as well as cascade packs for a more affordable price. I used to only use cascade, but not I always buy Finish. I would definitely recommend this product.
Michelle M.
This was suggested by the dishwasher manufacturer manual as the best product to use with it. It gets all the dishes cleaned up, even with food stuck on or grimy texture on it. It's a little pricier, but great and easy to use.
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
Nothing compares to Finish Powertabs for the dishwasher! These tabs loosen grime, wash well and rinse clean and spotless. I no longer have to use a rinse agent in my washer and the tabs are better for the mechanics than liquid dishwashing solution. I like that they are individually wrapped but easy to tear open. These Powertabs really make dishwashing a breeze!
Annelise J.
W Hollywood, CA
The price for these dishwashing tabs are great, its what made me get them in the first place. I just do not like how I have to individually open each pod when I use it. I prefer just to stick my hand in the box & its ready to use. So if you are into price I recommend this but if you are into saving just an extra 30 seconds and always in a hurry I do not.
Susan W.
Madison
This is really great stuff.  You get the finish rinse aide you always and the detergant all in one.  I get it when I have coupons to make it more cost effective.  Does a great job - leave glasses streak free as well.  Glad I finally tried it.
emily O.
Puyallup, WA
I have just recently started using finish with power balls in our GE dishwasher. The price seems fair compared to like products and thus far I love the way they clean our dishes. They don't have streaks and smell great.