BY FINISH

Gives you a brilliant clean plus Jet-dry shine without re-washing thanks to its unique all-in-one technology. Revolutionary pre-soaking Powerball tabs burst into action to help soften the toughest food residues. Powerful cleaners remove even the toughest stains, like coffee and tea, and gently scrub your dishes, glasses and silverware sparkling clean. Jet-dry rinse agent action helps rinse away residues, eliminating spots and film for a sparkling shine. Application: Automatic Dishwashers Applicable Material: Ceramic Glass Plastic Stainless Steel Chemical Compound: Sodium Carbonate Sodium Tripolyphosphate.RAC81049. 81049. Finish Finish Powerball Dishwasher Tabs. see more...

• Do you like these better than the cascade action pacs??1 Answers
  • Does this leave a lot of residue after a wash? 6 Answers
Finish Powerball Dishwasher Tabs
  • "It gets jammed in our dishwasher dispenser and hardly dissolves at all, with the exception of the powerball... and every time I use one, I've had to run our dishwasher again because it's not cleaning (because it's not dissolving and just sits and sticks in our dispenser) properly." in 1 review
  • "I recently started using Finish, it cleans the dishes really well !" in 1 review
  • "No caking like the powder dish washer detergents." in 1 review
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought these a while ago and hey last a long time. They are pricey. I like to use my dishwasher and hand wash dishes. I like to have them on hand when I have tons of dishes. I do notice streaks and I white film on the dishes for some reason. For the price there shouldn't be streaks.
Cory B.
Brooklyn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We've been using these in every dishwasher we have owned. They are a little on the expensive side but, they get the job done everytime! We use in conjunction with a rinse aid and periodic dishwasher cleaner. *Our dishwasher has an automatic cleaning filter. So, there's never been a problem with spots, gritty residue and film on dishes.
Jessica P.
Saco
I have been buying these for years but in my most recent box (purchased at Sams club for bulk value) I have had multiple packets that are full of air, no tab! However, I'm sure that this is only a factory issue - still something to be cautious of. The product itself works well and cleans my dishes perfectly, however if I continue to receive empty packets, I may just have to explore other brands!
Chrissy H.
I bought this box basically by chance. I had ran out of my normal dishwasher packs, and this was the only kind available at the store I was at (that I liked). I have still yet to finish the box, it's lasted way long than I expected. And my dishes are coming out cleaner and with little to no water spots! Completely, but happily, surprised with the all around quality of these!
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I get these sometimes and they seem to work well. I do think that they do not replace the need for jet dry but they work as expected. When buying these, make sure you don't get the individually wrapped ones -t hose are annoying and seem wasteful. Otherwise, I don't have much of an opinon on these - they do their job.
keara l.
Young Harris, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the tabs! They make everything so much easier and a little quicker. The only thing I don't like about the powerballs, is if your hands/fingers are a little wet, the detergent will stick a a little to your skin. But they definitely clean the dishes and make life easier! Just have dry hands when using.
Kaylyn R.
we get this because they sell it in bulk at Costco. I don't really have an opinion on this product. Sometimes it can leave a little bit of white residue on the dishes but I think that's just because it's made out of powder. If I was worried about that, I would buy liquid detergent. But these work just fine!
Mickenzy H.
These work great! I always hated dealing with the powders. They would always get all over the place. And the liquids weren't really all that better either. With these, all you have to do is stick it in the right spot, close the latch and you are good to go!
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
These wash my dishes incredibly well and they're super easy to use. I love that I can just pop one of these in the dishwasher instead of having to measure out and pour liquid detergent in. I've repurchased many times, and I'll keep doing so!
Carmen R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I been used this for years is amaizing product !! And I love tha way this tablets clean my dishes they are so clean and clear.... everything of this brand is great I bought this at Costco . I eant to try the lemon tables. For sure smells so good . 😁😁
Emily A.
Orlando, FL
Does this leave a lot of residue after a wash?
Trisha M.
Enumclaw, WA
Do you like these better than the cascade action pacs??