BY FINISH

Finish® Powerball® All in 1 Tabs Orange Grease Cutting Scent.
Fast action clean on tough messes.
3x concentrated cleaning power*.
Automatic dishwasher detergent.
World's #1 recommended brand.
Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide**.
*vs. Finish® powder dosage. see more...

katie s.
Plano, TX
These work very well, the reason I gave it a low rating is because the little tabs are seal and shrink wrapped in right see-through plastic and it's super hard to open. I have to use scissors every time... I fight my gut instinct to use my teeth because the plastic is like formed onto the tab like a mold and I don't want the detergent getting in my mouth.
dannielleshaffer
Las Vegas, NV
Finish has been my go to brand for a while now. I honestly like the all in one factor. Less products to buy to get the job done. Never have a problem with my dishes not coming out clean.
Mechille P.
Kingsport
I really love using these little gems.  So easy and convenient to have everything I need in one little square.  I just drop it in and it cleans and rinses with no spots.
Katherine R.
Beaumont, TX
I used to use the generic brands but I thought my dishes could be cleaner so I decided to go with a big name brand so I chose these. I bought a huge bulk pack. I'm half way through that pack and I don't notice my dishes to be ANY cleaner.
Ablueday2 S.
I think the Finish with Powerball are great most of the time. However, I do sometimes find them stuck to my dishes because they didn't dissolve properly. I tend to like the gel caps more than the powder packs for this reason.
Sierra E.
GARDNER, KS
I prefer the gel tabs over the powder form. Less chance, of slight clumping. That aside, these are my preferred dish tabs. They are generous with coupons and you can usually find them at a good deal on sale.
Julia F.
Wooster, OH
I have found that these tablets are not as powerful as others. For my dishes, it does not clean them completely and leave a residue. I have found other brands to be more effective.
Ashley R.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Cleans my dishes great. Has a light scent that smells good. Great affordable price. Only had a few times where the product didn't dissolve too well
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
In order for my dishes and glassware to come out clean, I need to use the Finish rinse aid with desk. Together they make a good cleaning product
Lissy F.
Rosemount
Low mess, no fuss.  I love these tabs, they clean the dirtiest of dishes and you know exactly how much you have left.