Finish Powerball Advanced Dishwasher Detergent, 110 ct.

by Finish Powerball

Thanks to a unique and powerful dishwashing technology, Finish Powerball Dishwasher Detergent tabs give you an amazing clean and Finish Jet-Dry shine every time - which means you'll never have to re-wash your dishes again in your dishwasherasy-to-use,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish Powerball Advanced Dishwasher Detergent, 110 ct.!
Rochester, NY
Finish Powerball Advanced Dishwasher Detergent is the one and only detergent I trust for my home. The product works well, cleans my dishes fully, leaves no spots, and ALWAYS dissolves - none of the half-pods of soap left in the bottom of the washer.
Virginia Bch, VA
It’s a great price but I don’t think it cleans my dishes all that well. I do see a film on my glasses from time to time & have to do extra scrubbing. I only buy because of the price. It’s just ok, nothing to write home about.
Newport Beach , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These work great in our little dishwasher. While they are not exactly organic, earth-friendly, they clean really well and leave no trace of residue. I’ve been using them for years, and I don’t see much of a reason to change products. Recommended.
Grovetown , GA
I really like the line of Finish dish detergent tablets. I love the convenience of the tablet and the sparkling results. One thing I have noticed is that many of my dishes have moisture left after the drying process has completed.