BY FINISH

Finish Power Up Dishwashing Booster is designed to work with your detergent for amazingly clean and shiny dishes . It contains booster agents to fight spots and residue, hard-water film, tough stains and mineral buildup in your dishwasher.  Finish Power Up Dishwashing Booster is one versatile solution to your dishwashing problems. Fights spots and residue when detergent is not enough. Removes hard water film. Tackles tough stains . Intensive machine cleaning. Safe for septic systems World s #1 recommended brand.  Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide .  New Finish Power Up is designed to work with your detergent for amazingly clean & shin. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Heather W.
Heather W.
Anna
I purchased this at my local grocery store because it had a coupon on it, just wanted to see if it made a difference! I must say it does make the dishes have a fresh scent for a great cost and used with a good detergent you will have clean dishes!
Penny G.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
I love this booster! Helps assure that my dishes will be spotless once they come out of the dishwasher! I used this with their dishwasher liquid. It's a must!!
hana h.
hana h.
Albertville , AL
Very good product but pricey dishwasher product. works pretty good too. can be bought almost anywhere
wenesday p.
wenesday p.
Dayton, OH
Feel like it keeps my dishes from getting cloudy or scratched seems to soften the water which where I live is important
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Middleboro, MA
I been using this product for over a year and simply love it. I use it along with the finish packs, and my dishes, pots, and pans come out sparkling. I won't use anything else.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
I absolutely love Finish Dishwasher Booster. A couple of weeks ago I noticed a white film on some of my black handled knives coming out of the dishwasher. I already use Cascade Action Packs and Jet Dry. (My dishwasher is about 6 years old.) Found Finish Dishwasher Booster in the detergent section and figured it wouldn't hurt to try. Dishes come out like my dishwasher is brand new! 100% improvement with no film or water spots. You only have to put about 2 tablespoons in your pre-treat dispenser. Runs about $5.99 per bottle at my local RCSS.