BY FINISH

Finish Power Up Dishwashing Booster is designed to work with your detergent for amazingly clean and shiny dishes . It contains booster agents to fight spots and residue, hard-water film, tough stains and mineral buildup in your dishwasher.  Finish Power Up Dishwashing Booster is one versatile solution to your dishwashing problems. Fights spots and residue when detergent is not enough. Removes hard water film. Tackles tough stains . Intensive machine cleaning. Safe for septic systems World s #1 recommended brand.  Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide .  New Finish Power Up is designed to work with your detergent for amazingly clean & shin. see more...

Carey R.
Anderson, IN
I tried this booster after my dishwasher started leaving water spots. I did notice a decrease in the spots, however, they were still coming out with some spots. The product itself is very affordable and long lasting. I will most likely not purchase this again after using the rest of my bottle.
Heather W.
I purchased this at my local grocery store because it had a coupon on it, just wanted to see if it made a difference! I must say it does make the dishes have a fresh scent for a great cost and used with a good detergent you will have clean dishes!
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This actually works but most likely I wash by hands cuz I feel like it's much cleaner but it is effective and good value depending on where u buy it u can buy a good deal at Costco and I got this at shop rite
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great dishwasher stuff! I like this it works and cleans pretty well!! It's a good value for what you get and I buy it at Walmart. It's effective. I would recommend this to others because it's a good product
Jenna B.
Cavalier, ND
This dishwashing booster works great to give my dishwasher an extra boost to clean my dishes. Doesn't leave a residue at all. Very effective in my dishes coming out clean. Purchased at target.
Ashley O.
First time user of the Power up booster agent.  Remarkable difference using this item paired w/ Cascade pods in a newer Dishwasher.  We do not have a water softener and with the use of this agent we do not have hard water spots on any dishes after washing.
Michelle P.
Middleboro, MA
I been using this product for over a year and simply love it. I use it along with the finish packs, and my dishes, pots, and pans come out sparkling. I won't use anything else.
Lindsey W.
Frankfort
Keeps plates and glass sparkly clean. Lasts for a long time through many washes!  I can tell a great difference when I don't use it in my dishwasher. Great product.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this booster! Helps assure that my dishes will be spotless once they come out of the dishwasher! I used this with their dishwasher liquid. It's a must!!
wenesday p.
Dayton, OH
Feel like it keeps my dishes from getting cloudy or scratched seems to soften the water which where I live is important