BY FINISH

Finish Power Up Dishwashing Booster, 14 oz: Fights spots and residue when detergent is not enough Formulated to remove hard-water film Able to tackle tough stains Provides an intensive machine cleaning to ensure your dishwasher maintains its cleaning power Safe for septic systems Features a delightful fresh citrus scent see more...

Tiara G.
If I don't use finish my dishes don't come clean. The scent is very light and refreshing. It gets my dishes so clean and sparkling. I would definitely buy finish over and over and over again. If I could have a lifetime supply that would be a dream
Britney A.
Gilbert, AZ
Really helps get stuck on food off the dishes. Also helps clean the glasses well! It's an OK price, especially when you buy the bigger ones. This brand also works well with our dishwasher.
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
If your glasses have spots on them after they come out of the dishwasher then use this product. Makes everything sparkle! No scent and easy to use! My glasses don't have a fog on them anymore! I would buy this again.
Arla C.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I havent tried it myself but my frien has and she loves it. Its not too expensive and leaves her dishes clean. I dont use my dishwasher everyday so i haven't really gone out to get it. But its on my list!
Erika F.
I don't know for sure that this actually makes a huge difference but we've been using it for over a year now and our dishes come out super sparkly and our dishwasher smells great every time!
mary C.
Anchorage
amazing product.  the dishes in our dish washer were never fully dry. I was having to dry the dishes with a dish towel every single time. not after using this product.  all dry!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This stuff definitely helps get rid of water spots on glasses. I don't use it all the time but it does help whenever I want my glasses extra clean.
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Works well. Prevents water spots and stains on my dishes. Very affordable and it last long as well. I have been using this brand for years
Lindsey E.
Mandan, ND
Makes dishes cleaner and spot free. Works like a charm. I've never had issues with this product. Works in different types of dishwashers
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
Such a great dishwashing booster liquid, everyone in my family uses this with their dishwasher. Never had complaints