Finish Powder Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Jessica W.

BY FINISH

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Gives you deep cleaning power. Gently remove tough food stains. Works quickly and completely. Finish Powder: Deep Cleaning Power Finish Powder gives you deep cleaning power to gently remove tough food stains. This powerful powder works quickly and completely to get your dishes clean. Finish Powder is available in 75-ounce and 50-ounce boxes in Lemon Fresh scent and 75-ounce boxes in Orange Fresh scent. Biodegradable and Safe for. see more...

Robyn H.
Seymour, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m old school and always use a powder. This one is inexpensive and doesn’t leave residue on my cups and dishes. It also doesn’t leave them with a super strong soap smell that transfers to food. Yuck
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Finish powder detergent is great it come in different options you can buy the powder, liquid or liquid packs. Me I prefer the powder because I also like to sprinkle a bit at the bottom of the dishwasher so not only are my dishes being cleaned but also my dishwasher there's no soap scum left on the dishes and they smell aswesome
Aimee G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Will never ever never ever never ever buy another powder detergent for my dishes. This has never failed me -- regardless of what I've thrown at it. It's pretty scent-neutral, it doesn't leave spots on glasses or silverware, and it leaves me with clean, dry dishes. It would take a hell of a deal to make me switch.
Natashia S.
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Not only is this detergent priced well, it clean my dishes better than anything else I have used. I feel that with this powder, you get a better clean then you do with the pods. I will always use this, I'm sure of it!
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
This is a pretty good dishwasher detergent. It leaves my glasses looking and feeling clean, but also does tend to leave them streaky, which is unfortunate, seeing as it is one of their main selling points. Next time I'd probably try to go for a Gelpac.
A C.
I really have not found much difference in dishwasher detergents in terms of effectiveness with perhaps the exception of the cheapest of the bunch. All of the mid-range to high cost ones seem to be comparably effective. Among these, I think Finish is usually the best value and would recommend.
Susanna S.
Eagleville, TN
This dish washing detergent has been used many times! It has a good clean scent. I bought it at my local Walmart. You buy it pretty much anywhere. I love this product and would recommend to others.
Sonia R.
Des Moines, WA
These are convenient and get the job done.  Very easy to pop one into the load and not worry that it won't get my dishes clean.  It is effective and doesn't have a scent.  The price is good too and you can often find coupons for these are your local grocery store
Chanika M.
Hollywood, FL
I like these a lot for when I actually do use my dishwasher but at the same time. I believe its better for me to handclean with these . They're good no doubt but I wish it would get really tough stains. Like grease stains etc. I do still purchase these though and it's most definitely worth your money!
Victoria C.
This powder keeps our dishes clean and sparkly every time we run the dishwasher. I love how well it gets everything shiny and doesn't leave behind any residue or water marks that other brands do. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others!
Sherry R.