Finish Powder Advanced Dishwasher Detergent Powder uploaded by JULIANNA C.

BY FINISH #82 in Dishwashing Detergent

Finish® Powder Advanced Dishwasher Detergent Powder.
Automatic dishwasher detergent.
World's #1 recommended brand.
Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide**.
Lemon fresh scent. see more...

Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Vancouver
For over a year I had been using a different brand, thinking my dishwasher needed to be replaced. NOPE! It was the "other" soap. I had been loyal to the other brand because it was what I knew and what was in the house growing up, but within the first load of this soap I realized there was nothing wrong with my dishwasher! This soap makes my dishes and silverware shine, leaving no foggy residue behind. Highly recommend!
Abigail R.
Abigail R.
Fargo, ND
We used this in my home in our dishwasher. I did find that it helped with our products being cleaner with less work on our part, but sometimes it tended to leave a residue, or if we put too much in, it would leave a powder over the entire dishwasher. In the end, we found that we prefered to just not use the product rather than to repurchase, though we are looking at other products in the same brand.
Cherese B.
Cherese B.
Valley Stream
I A Don't Really Use My Dishwasher Too Often But I Do Use It After Holidays And Special Occasions And When I DonI Use Finish...I Have Found When Using Certain Other Brands They Leave Watermarks Which I Find Extremely Annoying They Also Sometimes Left Food Behind Which Left Me To Either Finish The Wash By Hand Or Redo The Load...With This Product I No Longer Have That Problem
Nina S.
Nina S.
Most of the time the Finish dishwasher detergent poweder cleaned a full load of dishes (and dirty pans and pots). I could never find any type of residue of the powder. There were some loads though where the glasses weren't completely clean. But that has happened with all the detergent I have had so far. We switch bewteen detergents and if it is on sale we get this one.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
For the most part, this stuff works. Sometimes I notice water spots on my glasses, so I have to run them through the washer a second time (or hand wash) but it's few and far between—usually when my husband runs the washer too so possibly the culprit is him not using enough. Can't complain and we continue to purchase!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
Decorator Expert
Finish Powder Advanced Dishwasher Detergent leaves my dishes looking clean. With this product I don't have to worry about pesky waterspots on my drinking glasses. Nor do I have to worry about stuck of food or greasy residue. This powder has the power to leave all of my dishes looking clean!
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Lawrence, KS
I got this product from a time I went to Costco and it just had so many individual packs in it. I still use it until now, and wouldn't change it. My dishes are always clean whenever I use this product, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has a dishwasher machine.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
This powder does not dissolve easily in the wash and does not leave dishes clean. It will leave a streaky residue all over whatever dishes it is close to, and I still find it in a clump in the bottom of my dishwasher, even after a heavy cycle where it should have dissolved.
Shannetta J.
Shannetta J.
Atlanta, GA
I can get lazy sometimes and I will put all the dishes in the dishwasher. finish Powder Advanced Dishwasher Detergent Powder is what I will reach for during this time. I think it is a great value for the money. My fine china always comes out nice and clean. I recommend.
Catelyn W.
Catelyn W.
Okemah, OK
We use this at our house all the time. It is a good value and the cleaning power is amazing. I don't usually prerinse my dishes and I am amazed at what it will clean. I like that it is pressed powder tab instead of the plastic kind. I don't know why those freak me out.