Finish Powder Advanced Dishwasher Detergent Powder uploaded by Julianna F.

Finish Powder Advanced Dishwasher Detergent Powder

Finish® Powder Advanced Dishwasher Detergent Powder.
Automatic dishwasher detergent.
World's #1 recommended brand.
Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide**.
Lemon fresh scent. see more...

Cassandra N.
Montgomery, AL
Most times I buy the liquid detergent, but sometimes I will opt for the powder. As long as my dishwasher is set to use hot water I do not end up with leftover, dried detergent in the receptacle, I prefer the liquid
Gabriela V.
Lawrence , KS
I got this product from a time I went to Costco and it just had so many individual packs in it. I still use it until now, and wouldn't change it. My dishes are always clean whenever I use this product, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has a dishwasher machine.
Stephanie B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
this is my go to. Doesnt leave a nasty film or marks on my glasses. Cleans dishes. I am really crazy about spots on my glasses or any of my glass cookware. My only con for this is for some reason when I put it in the detergent holder it never comes out so I have to just toss it in and close the door. Its probably my dishwasher but thats the only negative I have
Holly C.
This product gets the job done without breaking the bank. It's efffective and lasts a long time. It's less expensive than the liquid or the little packs and I think it works just at well but it can be a little messy if you over fill your dishwasher. I would definitely recommend it though.
Kita P.
Cheektowaga, NY
This product has my dishes spotless. Although i rinse my dishes before i put them in the dishwasher, they still come out clean. I would recommend this product for anyone looking. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tyra L.
Forest Hill, MD
These are great detergent powders! I gives your dishes a great shine and makes them new again! I love the clean, fresh scent it leaves. You can grab this at places like Walmart and Target. This is a very effective powder and I would definitely buy this again
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
I switched to this brand during a financially tight time, and I have never switched back! The price tag is lower than most other brands and does just as great of a job! It doesn't get clumpy or caught in the detergent tray, and always leaves our dishes clean!
Alyson B.
Killeen, TX
I've been using Finish now for about 6 months and I've never had a problem with my dishes coming out dirty! I used to use cascade and after awhile my dishes weren't getting clean so I decided to try Finish and I'm glad I did.
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
I never seem to get my dishes clean after using Finish powder dishwasher detergent. It leaves spots on my glasses as well. I make sure to rinse off all my dishes before loading and after using Finish my dishes are still dirty no matter what I do.
Autumn B.
Mc Minnville, TN
I used the product in the past. Emphasis on past. It always left food on the dishes. We rinsed them so much before hand, we may has well hand washed them. The power would always leave clumps behind. I would not recommend this to anyone.