Finish Powder Advanced Dishwasher Detergent Powder

by Finish

Finish® Powder Advanced Dishwasher Detergent Powder.
Automatic dishwasher detergent.
World's #1 recommended brand.
Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide**.
Lemon fresh scent.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish Powder Advanced Dishwasher Detergent Powder!
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Noticeably cleaner dishes. I've never had an issue with food residue leftover on any of my dishes. Its reasonably priced as well.
Lauren H.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Works great! I'd use it all the time if the price was a little cheaper. Barely have to rinse before loading the dishwasher!
ToShawne W.
W Sacramento, CA
Never an issue when I use these little pods! So convenient and easy to use, and the scent is awesome too. Combined with my rinse agent, I get sparkly clean dishes!
Eunice L.
Duluth, GA
We love it. Leaves plates shiny and very clean. Best place to buy it is at Sams Club. its not too pricey.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
I personally prefer cascade but will use these if it's the only thing I have available. I've had loads of dishes that came out gritty because of this stuff
Jocianna B.
Very nice clean. Shiny and pretty when the drying is complete. Good price overall and worth the money. I believe that there are no cons really. If you have a problem, its most likely your dishwasher. Nice scent and would others buy it and use it.
Elvira M.
I really like how this dishwasher soap leaves my dishes clean and my glasses spotless.
Kita P.
Cheektowaga, NY
This product has my dishes spotless. Although i rinse my dishes before i put them in the dishwasher, they still come out clean. I would recommend this product for anyone looking. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robin W.
Tecumseh , OK
I don't normally do dishes in my home. That is my children's job. And like most kids they're always looking for a short cut or a quick way out. So normally they don't rinse the dishes like they're told. With Finish Powder Advanced Power I don't have I don't have to worry I know that they'll always come out clean.
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
Gave this product a try most recently. Really was impressed and cleaned my dishes really well.

Looking for your answer?