Finish Jet-Dry Solid Rinse??Aid Agent uploaded by Amanda H.

BY FINISH

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Rinses away leftover food and detergent residues. Results in drier, shinier dishes**. Automatically releases in the rinse cycle. Biodegradable and safe for septic systems. Superior Spot and Residue Protection for Sparkling Dishes** Food and detergent residues can redeposit on dishware during the rinse cycle, causing spots to remain. Add Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Agent to rinse away leftover food and deterge. see more...

• I use jetdry for my rinse aide and for my dishwasher dish...1 Answers
Finish Jet-Dry Solid Rinse??Aid Agent
This solid rinse agent keeps my glasses looking great. Has very little streaking when the cycle is through. Very effective at rinsing off the extra residue. Smells great when they are dry even. I would recommend this product to others. I would buy again.
Debra M.
West Deptford, NJ
Once it runs under 1/2 way the dishes start streaking. I always check to ensure mine is full. I think it's a little pricey but all products like this are. I have been using this brand for over 5 years and never had any negative issues.
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love all my finish products! They never let me down! So of course when I bought the finish jet dry baskets I was not disappointed! They work amazingly! You just sit them on the rack and they do their job! No spots and no film! The best rinse aid ever! #musesofinfluenster
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Finish Jet-Dry Solid Rinse??Aid Agent makes all your dishes sparkle. There's nothing I hate more than to run a load of dishes and there be water spots everywhere. With Finish Jet-Dry Solid Rinse, it won't happen all your crystal will sparkle with a clear shine any black glasses or dishes won't have a filmy residue either. Be sure and safe use Finish Jet-Dry Solid Rinse.
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
This keeps the water residue that gets left on my dishes off with no problem. I hate seeing any hard water marks on my stuff after it makes it feel very dirty still so I can appreciate the work this does and it makes me feel better when I'm eating off a llate
Talitha M.
We use this with every load and notice a difference. We have hard water and this helps to get the water stains off and prevents sediment from getting dried and stuck to our dishes.
Brittany C.
Finish JetDry rinse aid really works to keep spots off your glasses. It is such a pain to me when you pull a glass out of the dishwasher and it is not crystal clear!
member-663fa
I swear if I don't use this my dishes don't come out as clean. Ut makes them rinse better. When I run out you can tell the difference immediately
Sunshine R.
I have hard water. This stuff helpsm keeps my d8shes from getting that white ring-like residue on my dIshe's after they've gone through the wash.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I really like these they help the dishes dry without water marks on your glasses etc. I recommend these to friends and family always.
Julia M.
Dover, PA
I use jetdry for my rinse aide and for my dishwasher dishwashing and I was wondering if using CITRUS scented dishwashing products is actually bad for silverware or stainless steel ware or pots and pans (even if they are dishwasher safe), sush as your lemon drying agent?