Finish Jet-Dry Solid Rinse??Aid Agent uploaded by Amanda H.

BY FINISH

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Rinses away leftover food and detergent residues. Results in drier, shinier dishes**. Automatically releases in the rinse cycle. Biodegradable and safe for septic systems. Superior Spot and Residue Protection for Sparkling Dishes** Food and detergent residues can redeposit on dishware during the rinse cycle, causing spots to remain. Add Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Agent to rinse away leftover food and deterge. see more...

• I use jetdry for my rinse aide and for my dishwasher dishwashing an...1 Answers
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I love all my finish products! They never let me down! So of course when I bought the finish jet dry baskets I was not disappointed! They work amazingly! You just sit them on the rack and they do their job! No spots and no film! The best rinse aid ever! #musesofinfluenster
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Marshall
This keeps the water residue that gets left on my dishes off with no problem. I hate seeing any hard water marks on my stuff after it makes it feel very dirty still so I can appreciate the work this does and it makes me feel better when I'm eating off a llate
This solid rinse agent keeps my glasses looking great. Has very little streaking when the cycle is through. Very effective at rinsing off the extra residue. Smells great when they are dry even. I would recommend this product to others. I would buy again.
Debra M.
Debra M.
West Deptford
Once it runs under 1/2 way the dishes start streaking. I always check to ensure mine is full. I think it's a little pricey but all products like this are. I have been using this brand for over 5 years and never had any negative issues.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Centreville
Swear by this stuff. Never want to run dishwasher without it. I can always tell by the way the dishes look of it was not used.
member-663fa
member-663fa
I swear if I don't use this my dishes don't come out as clean. Ut makes them rinse better. When I run out you can tell the difference immediately
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
I love this stuff! Helps to dry dishes and glasses before they come out of the dishwasher. Saves me some time!
Farah M.
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
Pretty good, no complaints, love it- safe and super clean . I highly recommend this to ppl who are clean freaks
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Finish JetDry rinse aid really works to keep spots off your glasses. It is such a pain to me when you pull a glass out of the dishwasher and it is not crystal clear!
Talitha M.
Talitha M.
We use this with every load and notice a difference. We have hard water and this helps to get the water stains off and prevents sediment from getting dried and stuck to our dishes.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Dover, PA
I use jetdry for my rinse aide and for my dishwasher dishwashing and I was wondering if using CITRUS scented dishwashing products is actually bad for silverware or stainless steel ware or pots and pans (even if they are dishwasher safe), sush as your lemon drying agent?