Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid

by Finish

Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid: 210 washes Superior spot and film protection Shinier dishes Mega value

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only rinse aid I use now after trying so many brands. This stuff really works! It leaves my dishes clear and free of soap and water marks.
Helotes, TX
My dishwasher specifically has a spot labeled JetDry. We can see a difference when we run out. It is a little pricey, but it lasts a long time.
Salida, CA
We use this very often. We just got a new dishwasher and this product works great with it. We need to buy more at this moment actually.
Tulsa, OK
It certainly gets the job done. I'm not impressed nor disappointed with it. It doesn't leave a residue and that's good enough for me.
Cleves, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have very hard water & this stuff does the trick. A little more expensive than other brands but I wait for coupons to buy it
Beaver Falls
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have this in my dishwasher right now. Makes my dishes very clean and love how good a job they do for my dishes.
Coulee City, WA
I honestly have to say I'm not sure I notice much of a difference in my fishes when I use this in my dishwasher.
Chillicothe, OH
Keeps dishes clear and clean, does not last long enough though. Wish there was a bigger bottle.
East Boston, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,769 reviews
My mom swears by this stuff and loves it although it costs a lot for this tiny little bottle
Forest, VA
This really works and my dishwasher will not dry my dishes without this ! Such a shame

Looking for your answer?