Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid Agent uploaded by Bethany L.Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid Agent uploaded by Brandie B.Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid Agent uploaded by Brandie B.

BY FINISH

Finish Jet-Dry Dishwasher Rinse Agent: Fights Spots & Residue For Unbelievable Shine Better Drying Right Out Of The Dishwasher (Vs. Detergent Alone) #1 Recommended Brand. Recommended By More Dishwasher Brands. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "We have really hard water where we live and it makes our clear dishes look terrible." in 1 review
  • "Works great to keep spots off your dishes and glassware.is a must in my dishwasher!" in 1 review
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I notce a big difference in my dishes when I use Finish Ultra Jet Dry Finish Jet-Dry Ultra Rinse Aid. My glasses are shiny and clean. I feel like it also improves the overall smell of the dishwasher.
Brooke W.
Picayune, MS
This helps my dishes dry so fast in the dishwasher! It doesn't leave a weird residue on the dishes, and it lasts a good month or so every time I refill my dish washer.
Jenny L.
Love jet dry and it does a great job at keeping the spots off from your dishwasher. Smells great and is a trustworthy product. The only down side is it's a little pricey and the bottle is small. It's worth it to try.
Beaudrea C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Jet Dry works better on spots than any other product I have tried. We have really hard water where we live and it makes our clear dishes look terrible. When I use Jet Dry, my dishes come out looking so much clearer! I tried using a bargain brand to see if it would work just as well, but I switched back to Jet Dry right away. It makes a big difference.
Brandie B.
Bothell, WA
I find that if I don't use Finish Jet Dry rinse aid, my dishes (my glassware especiallly) come out of the dishwasher spotty and sometimes with a light film on them. When I use this product, my glassware comes out squeaky clean and shiny. A little of this product goes a long way. We don't have to refill our dishwasher more than once a week with this product. Highly recommend!
Nicole  C.
Boaz , AL
Love jet dry. Do not have the first complaint about it. Works perfect not making you re wash those stubborn dishes that just don't want to come clean. Gets the grime and any food left on came off completely.
Crystal A.
Spencer, MA
Just a couple table spoons last about a week and a half of washes. I never have to worry about spots on the dishes just put the dishes in and then take them out and put them away, no need to check.
Kendrick P.
Georgetown, IN
Jet Dry is by far the best. Like others stated below the off brand of this just doesn't cut it. I never have to worry about my dishes or glasses looking dull or foggy with Jet Dry!
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
I was wondering my my dishes weren't drying in my new stainless steel dishwasher and this did the trick! All my dishes are dry now and it does wonders!
Amber B.
If I don't remember to refill my dishwasher with finish, I immediately notice! It keeps my dishes from getting water spots and detergent residue.