Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid

by Finish

Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid: 210 washes Superior spot and film protection Shinier dishes Mega value

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid uploaded by Angela L.
Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid uploaded by Angela L.
I received a sample of Jet-Dry complimentary from @sampler. I have been a fan of Jet-Dry for a long time to leave my dishes clean and streak-free. I honestly won’t run the dishwasher unless I can add my Jet-Dry, it does such a good job for me! Highly recommend. #Samplerlove Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid Agent
Lourdes joy S.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid uploaded by Lourdes joy S.
Got this as a sample from sampler. Didnt notice any change from how my dishes got washed inside the dishwasher.
Stacy B.
Sidman, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I got the first 2 little packages for free in Sampler this month along with 2 coupons for the rinse aid, 2 for the detergent packets & 2 for the dishwasher cleaner. I used 1 to go and buy the bottle in the 2nd picture. My dishes came out so clean! No streaks, water spots, wasn't cloudy, and it smells nice!
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid uploaded by Chere H.
This is a must have in a dishwasher! It keeps dishes & glasses spot free! I love that the dispenser only has to be refilled every 3-4 weeks! Great quality product that does its job!
Casey S.
Denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got a sample of this from the store that’s supposed to last 30 cycles, so far I am 3 cycles in and I really like it. My glasses do seem less water marked and cleaner. I would recommend this to others and buy again :)
Kaitlyn G.
Mogadore, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I never thought that I’d need a rinse aid but after trying this out, I found that I in fact did need one to keep my glasses sparkling clean. No water spots needed buffed out afterwards! That’s unheard of in my household. And no more hand washing/ hand drying just to avoid spots!
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I've used this product for years and can really tell when I'm gunning low! My dishes and especially my glasses come out so shiny and sparkly! This is a must have item for any family with a dishwasher!
Amanda C.
Pedro, OH
Finish Jet Dry Rinse Aid leaves my dishes clean and sparkling. No water spots or nasty film like other rinse aids. Easy to use and reasonably priced!
Alexis D.
Buda, TX
This rinse-aid is definitely a must have! Sometimes when you live in apartments your dishwasher isn't the best, but using this helped so much! I haven't washed a load of dishes without it!
Laura A.
Libertyville, IA
Well, what can I say, I love this rinse aid. I've tried many others out of curiosity, but I always come back to this one. It seems to be the only one that leaves my dishes spotless. (And it's not too pricey either, so that's nice) I honestly recommend this to anyone looking for an effective Rinse Aid. 10/10 Will buy again

Looking for your answer?